CryptoZoo > Sightings!

Can you see me now??

<< < (2/3) > >>

Devinoir:
Well, when u do become a predator.. I remember the time I got hit with a knife, see, in our school a fair fight was a loose term that applied to fights like 10 versus one, and you could guess who that one was. So what I did was - I got beaten up for different shyt I did - like farking someone's girlfriend or calling someone's mom a dirty lady that looks for hobos to give them free blowjobs, I got beaten up real good by the group, then, when I got better, I found the separate members of the group and taught them what pain's all about. Though in the later years no one really wanted to mess with me, they though I was suicidal and didn't give a fark about pain. If they knew that was because of some chick they would laugh though.

Kadesh:
 I need to correct my last post... Mess with me and I shrug it off... mess with my loved ones and it's a different story. I've been through a lot, but for some reason, I never do anything about the things done to me...

Muerte:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on September 06, 2009, 11:38:34 AM --- I need to correct my last post... Mess with me and I shrug it off... mess with my loved ones and it's a different story. I've been through a lot, but for some reason, I never do anything about the things done to me...

--- End quote ---

That sounds like the maternal instinct kickin in and that something not even I would take lightly.  Nothing is more viciouse than when it fights for something it cares deeply for.  Instance, where we would likely give in when our lives are on the line and all seems lost, we persever when it is the lives of our families?  Why?  Because it is someone else who depends on you.

As for prey, well I guess I was until about 13.  Up till then I was a shy lovable little kid, but then society happened and now I am the SOB you all know and love today.

Ryobi:
I have no idea what the purpose of this thread is so um...

Could it be said that all animals hide for different reasons and in different ways? Am I on the right track?  :-P

Like all you guys seem to hide until the time is right to strike, Kadesh you seem to hide until you feel it's safe to show your face again similarily, I know I hide until I've understood a situation enough to fit into it. Some hide because they feel insecure, others because they are scheming and still others hide because it is how they approach change.

Wait... now I'm just confused, what's going on here?  :wink:

Angelus:
Hiding is part of a larger tactic. Whither it be escape, defense or attack.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version