CryptoZoo > Sightings!

I have no idea what i saw this Am!!!

(1/2) > >>

Dredy113:
It was about 1am in the morning i was laying on my lawn chair smoking talking to a friend of mine when all of a sudden i saw this long serpent like bird it had a long an slender body long neck an just as quickly as i saw it, vanished it glimmered or shined an was gone i know i had seen something my immediate thought was that of a thunder bird but i just dont know...honestly it was white seemed like scales but definetly felt like a bird to me coulda been a reptile though cause it did shine then jus disapeared...anyone have any clue to what i couldve seen this am?....sorry its just very hard to find the words to explain it very well...

Doni:
not to take credence from your claim but what were you smoking when you saw this?

Dredy113:
i wasnt high i was smoking normal cigarettes an it's fine i wasnt specific.

Dredy113:
was i wrong in posting this here i apologize if i'm wrong i'm just posting every possible thing that i can remember through the years to find some answers to my questions. an i may have misread your reply.

matthew321:
I do not believe the bird to be your enemy. You'll get used to the one second visits from possibly old friends. Tell me was it white and left a trial of white. A lot like a sky writer but with a bright white line (and inside a house). I have also seen something like this in my experience. Be patient and the answers will come. But don't expect them to come a certain way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version