Author Topic: Wendigo  (Read 3708 times)

Moloch

• Realized Monster
Re: Wendigo
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 06:21:58 AM »
everything that is created can be destroyed.

Wrong.

Brendon87

• Christians
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 06:31:45 AM »
prove me wrong
i want to belive....yes, i know its a rip off lol

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 10:02:25 AM »
An incorporeal being which can be manifested through hate and pain and all negative emotions really, can not be destroyed by a human. Any incorporeal being can not be destroyed by a corporeal being. However, the process of making our selves truly incorporeal is impossible, so therefore an incorporeal being can not ever be truly destroyed... yet...

I have a feeling I'm going to get told otherwise... >_>
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

Brendon87

• Christians
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 07:05:35 PM »
im not actually talking about 1 being destroying another, i said that anything can be destroyed if it has been made.  You may be right that an incorporeal being cant be destroyed by a human, but u can bet your ass that there is something that may not be human that could destroy it, or it could even destroy itself it it chose to. the point is, it still CAN be destroyed...

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
  • Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    • Blog
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 11:38:42 AM »
im not actually talking about 1 being destroying another, i said that anything can be destroyed if it has been made.  You may be right that an incorporeal being cant be destroyed by a human, but u can bet your ass that there is something that may not be human that could destroy it, or it could even destroy itself it it chose to. the point is, it still CAN be destroyed...

I think you mean to say anything can be undone. I wouldn't say that "destroyed" is the right word.
Age is not defined by years, but by intellect and maturity.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 01:31:12 PM »
  We will use Wikpidia to assist us in this discussion.  While I understand it is not a viable scientific tool it will help point in the right direction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_mass
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.

Brendon87

• Christians
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 01:34:59 PM »
I think you mean to say anything can be undone. I wouldn't say that "destroyed" is the right word.
[/quote]

Now thats just nitpicking, my point still remains

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
  • Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    • Blog
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 11:43:15 AM »

[/quote]

No, it's not nitpicking, it's making a point. Words can change entire meanings. In this community, you have to use the right words. Additionally, if everyone is telling you something, chances are it's because they know what they're talking about. So don't keep pushing it. Destroyed, undone - yes, there is a difference between the two. Research them and get the point.
Age is not defined by years, but by intellect and maturity.

Muerte

• Realized Monster
  • Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!
    • www.myspace.com/drkhrt_2
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 12:04:58 PM »

[/quote]

Brendon I ask respectfully that you read the Link I have provided to you about the creation/destruction of matter.  Once you have done this I would then like you to give your interpretation on the subject text.  Thanks in advance.
In remembrance of Moonbaby, one of the brightest and most glorious stars to ever grace the Monstrous community.  Missed you will be, forgotten NEVER.