Apocalypse Soon > Religions, Cults & Sects

2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther

(1/3) > >>

Nina:
Around the world, wisdom keepers are saying that 2010 is the year we need to "get it". The time has come for us to wake up to who we really are.

This is an evening with Wisdom Keeper/Shaman, Kiesha Crowther, "Little Grandmother". Recorded before a live audience at Santa Fe Soul, here is information that helps make sense of the time between now and 2012
Credit to,below for spreading the light.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK5OOfEmut4

ps: whatever is said here, I feel like Truth

Angelus:
Erm.... What? Did you mean 2011? Why is now the time to "get it"? What is "it"? Were the previous 200,000 years of human existence just practice up until now? And what do you mean you "feel like Truth"? Do you mean that you feel like the embodiment of the concept of truth? Cause that's a rather specific way to feel. I am not making fun here, maybe a little actually, but can you explain this further please?

Nina:
Didnt ur parents teach u its not decent to make fun of people? Specially here at Monstrous, where its very easy to become a mock one day as well. Watch the video if u havent, and u will know what Im reffering to  :wink: In most of my first postings here (2007) you can find answers to that.

Angelus:
For some reason I cant watch the video. Probably an addon or update I am missing. Sounds interesting though.

Nina:
Oh, so she is born in wrong blood? How elitist :roll:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version