The Darker Side > The Blood Track

hunters

(1/2) > >>

oncejack:
Hey guys,I've noticed something alarming in the past couple of weeks.The steady increase of hunters.In the past few days i've been chased and nearly killed by a group of very dangerious hunting groups.maybe its just here,I live in Ireland btw but it seems like theres a lot more now then there used to be.I myself find this very scary as the vampire presence here is already quite small.These groups are clever and carry a lot of wepons with them,its very clear that they arnt just just scumbags looking for a fight after a night out in a pub,these are hunters looking for vampires to kill.they dress and look the part.Why is it that humans feel the need to kill us? I've never force fed of anybody or killed anyone.Yet they want to harm us...Just want to say please be very carefull when your out and about.

ravinclaw:
Dont worry Oncejack. They arent after you, their after Angelus. He was spoted in Irland floating around with a green thing with teeth, steeling chickens and coming onto maried women.  :-o and they call me a dog  :-D

Nina:
Afraid of hunters, yet you leave your IP on a forum.... i guess you are not scared enough...

oh, and how do the hunters "dress and look the part"? Im really curious.

and LMAO Ravin ;)

oncejack:
wow.. looking for support and trying to warm people really is a bad idea.iguess its better to make fun and not give a fark

Nina:
So you are here to warn others? Or get support?

In case you are here to warn, thank you on behalf of our dear vampires, but Im sure they all keep good track of their areas.

In case you came here for support, man.... You could as well post your address and say: "Hunters please dont come here, cause Im not home!"

But Im not really worried about you mate, Im sure hunters dont consider a 20 year old a serious threat ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version