Apocalypse Soon > The End

Its the End of the World as we know it! Do you feel fine?

<< < (22/22)

aprilc1:
well that's good because you'll definately need it and I would want be on your tribe for sure

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: aprilc1 on October 31, 2011, 12:23:29 PM ---well that's good because you'll definitely need it and I would want be on your tribe for sure

--- End quote ---

Aww, thanks April, that's so nice :-D

I am forced into the leadership role a lot, I just project that natural aura...

The earlier posts were kind of the inner wolf's hunting/killing instincts taking over...I still was throwing knifes at my target hung on my wall for fun 20 minutes ago, though :-P I kind of have a thing for knifes... :evil:

What's so funny to me (I mean REALLY Funny) - when this happens, it will be a "history repeats itself" thing...I'm descended from Vikings and Huns, funny how things come full circle after a 1,000 years!  :roll: *Throws another knife*

*GROWLS and Snarls - Inner wolf want to hunt/kill really bad right now!*

Wolfman528:
So I'm guessing throwing a few knifes isn't enough to calm the inner wolf, huh? :lol:

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: Wolfman528 on October 31, 2011, 01:13:35 PM ---So I'm guessing throwing a few knifes isn't enough to calm the inner wolf, huh? :lol:

--- End quote ---

Nope! Setting me after a few deer with a crossbow or shot gun Up-North might be more like it!...I'm having serious trouble with the inner wolf in lots of regards today!

It's not to calm the inner wolf really, its something I'm kind of doing mindlessly, as I browse the net, I do that a lot actually...

And a few knives! There are 25 in this pack of knifes right now, they are actually knifes designed for throwing...I kind of have a thing for knives...and most weapons :-P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version