Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghostly Encounters

Increase in Activity

(1/10) > >>

Countess:
I work in a veterinary hospital that we know is haunted. Until recently it has been little things like stuff being moved, shadows out of the corner of your eye. But in the past month we have noticed a change. Twice in the past week my boss has seen a male figure walk by the exam room. A dog sat & stared at the wall in the exam room & barked at it for 10 minutes, refusing to move, when I went over to pull her away I noticed a distinct cold spot (our clinic is hot as hades). More animals have tried to bite their owners or our staff in the past month than in the 7 years the clinic has existed. The receptionist saw a small child so real she was convinced it was my boss's sons half brother. Today suture was thrown off a shelf while we were in the next room loudly  enough that my boss & the receptionist heard it in time to get back & see a white mist around the suture. We had known about the childrens' spirits for years but the male prescence is new. I have spoken to others & there does seem to be an increase in activity/energy all over. Anyone have any ideas? I know with Samhain being close things sometimes pick up but this seems more than normal.

mickey:
has there been any construction/remodeling been done recently? sometimes that causes an increase in activity

Countess:
Not really, the clinic part of the building was built in the 40's so little repairs are always being done.

mickey:
it might just be because of Samhain, or maybe the spirit has an anniversary coming up (birthday/death day?) something else you could look into, do you have any new employees? maybe the new male spirit is attached to someone in the office. it might be a good idea, since it isn't having a good effect on the animals, get together with some of the people who are open to this and 'claim the space' or clean house

nick:
I havent been able to figure anything esle out about whats going on with all this energy, maybe a huge change or something is about to happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version