Author Topic: Increase in Activity  (Read 2936 times)

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
Re: Increase in Activity
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 12:54:09 PM »
Ok I get it. I geuss i've kinda been over thinking things, but i'm still very curious though.
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.

leshy

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 02:30:15 PM »
Actually Nick, it does not sound to me as if you are over thinking things, though of course Iím not you and you would know that better than me. I donít think itís a bad thing at all to try to figure out if the energy shift is positive or negative; not doing anything or just assuming or guessing wonít get you anywhere. Try to look inside yourself; ask your inner guides, if you have them. You may receive an answer, or at least a feeling that you can start with.

More on topicÖCountess, I think itís a great idea to do some research on your own if your boss wonít help. I find it curious that he, being a Christian, is not interested in a Christian based cleansing, though he is writing books about Hell and the Devil. Possibly the beings in your place of work are influencing him in some way? He seems to have some attraction to them if he doesnít want them to leaveÖ

Kael

• Monstrous Imp
  • ...best photo I could take
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2011, 06:08:05 PM »
I also have been noticing I guess you could say increase in "activity" a lot more sightings and unexplained phenomenon happening in days as of late.  Though the cause behind it is still unclear and I'm sure will be until the time comes.  I personally feel if it something we can not change or stop then there is no reason to worry about it,  however that is just my opinion.

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2011, 09:30:57 PM »
Who knows? All I know is i'm going to keep digging untill I find something.
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.

Kael

• Monstrous Imp
  • ...best photo I could take
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 03:51:00 PM »
Careful sometimes when digging into such things especially when concerning spirits.  There are things that are beyond the veil that just love to play with curious minds.

Nina
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2011, 04:19:17 PM »
Careful sometimes when digging into such things especially when concerning spirits.  There are things that are beyond the veil that just love to play with curious minds.

Id call that an understatement, heh ;)

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2011, 04:33:59 PM »
Countess, I think itís a great idea to do some research on your own if your boss wonít help. I find it curious that he, being a Christian, is not interested in a Christian based cleansing, though he is writing books about Hell and the Devil. Possibly the beings in your place of work are influencing him in some way? He seems to have some attraction to them if he doesnít want them to leaveÖ

That's something else I was going to point out. Just KNOWING about something, giving it that attention will give it more power, right? ( Not so sure if this really works with Ghosts. I'm still a Book Worm on these guys, Amateur, not in the field yet. ) But, considering they're based off Energy like everything else that exists, I'm willing to put myself out there and believe that they have to adhere to the "Rules" just like the rest of us.
The legends of Gods having their power only because they were worshiped... The Fae existing as strongly as they did because of Acknowledgement and Belief...

What I'm getting at here, is almost exactly what Leshy is bringing to the table... Maybe it's not him, either? What if, just by Knowing these things are there, and maybe even subconsciously looking for signs, the animals and humans in the workplace have given this thing/these things an Energy boost?

What if He believes the same thing? Ignore it, don't give it the attention, and the "problem" will fix itself?

Spiritual energy is blasting all over the place, and it could be a lead-up to Samhain - or something else entirely. That, if anything, is what we should be trying to figure out (and is the topic of this thread in question).

Again, where is my "Like" button?  :lol:
Instead of quoting everyone else to make this response...
I pointed out to Countess that maybe the workplace as a whole is affecting the amount of activity there... The more I look into things, the more I'm going back over this:

2) We either Know more about it, or have the Freedom ( without persecution ) to announce our Knowledge. Either way, these Paranormal things are gaining more notice ( thus more Energy ) because of it.

I am a HUGE fan, and avid believer when it comes to things like the Power of Thought.
I won't say EVERYONE wants to see something, but even if it's subconsciously, we Look for things that aren't normal. We try to find an explanation for it, but the secret desire to see something we CAN'T explain, is there.
We have Ghost hunting teams, and groups of people trying to prove or disprove the "Paranormal" ALL over the world! As a result of this, and things like Parapsychology, and having Google, we know More about the Otherside than we ever have before... and now we're not so afraid of admitting it when things just haven't been "right" in our lives.
Sooooo back to that Energy thing... and the end of my post, and I believe my final conclusion: WE are the reason there is an Increase in Activity.
( Now to do some research on how many other people think this, and what I can use to back up my wild statement.  :-o )
"Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle."

Nina
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2011, 04:38:59 PM »
Well, one thing i know for sure and that is that ignoring stuff wont make it go away. So, if otherworldly entities realize you see them, and they dont have eyes so all they have to read from is basically your aura, magnetic field, then how to shield yourself from their reading? Meaning, if you see and/or feel them, how to make that "unreadable" by them and thus not give them power?

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2011, 05:00:32 PM »
The idea of harnessing and having full control over your Aura isn't new, especially for Therianthropes I'm sure... But I'm sure Meditation can bring anyone there. Calm thoughts, accepting thoughts. "I accept that this is here, but it can do it's thing, and I'mma do my own." Is generally speaking the BEST approach to changing what kind of Energy and what kind of Aura you have.

Certain types of Stones and Crystals, Herbs and whatnot supposedly help as well ( but again, in my opinion relying on an object or substance will only hinder your growing process in the end ).
There are practices to envisioning your Aura as something... A Fire, a Wall... So, perhaps a Wall without Windows?

Aaaand to go a little further into the Power of Thought again.. "You can not see me" ( an ability I may have already conquered... ).
And another step... The idea that if you TRULY believe something, your thoughts can alter reality... "This Door Is Closed. You Are Not Here. You Do Not Exist."

In all of these cases, it's highly possible that only be YOUR reality that you change. Things may still happen, but to your mind and senses, it doesn't... Of course, this could naturally bring on a huge circle. A coworker, friend, family member, your dog... "Hey did you see that??" and they describe their experience, so now your mind is directly on that thought... so you have to do the whole process all over.

"Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle."

Nina
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2011, 05:03:33 PM »
There are practices to envisioning your Aura as something... A Fire, a Wall... So, perhaps a Wall without Windows?

Ive found that this works out best for me. Not that specific visualization though, since everyone has their own method.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 05:08:50 PM »
The thing about 'You can not see me' and 'You do not exist', is that there is still a 'You' in it. Meaning that, while you may be telling yourself this lie, you aren't truly believing it by still acknowledging 'You'. On the right track, but not quite there. And even then, this method wouldn't work in every situation. Not everything feeds solely on one believing it to exist. There are also leeches, that don't need acknowledgement, among other things that my mind sort of stopped thinking about. Weird. Still, since nothing of that sort seem to be the problem here, it doesn't really relate to this much. Just a warning of sorts I guess.

Nina has a point on that. Instead of it no being there, sort of manifesting something between you and it. A protection of sorts.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 05:34:54 PM »
The thing about 'You can not see me' and 'You do not exist', is that there is still a 'You' in it. Meaning that, while you may be telling yourself this lie, you aren't truly believing it by still acknowledging 'You'. On the right track, but not quite there. And even then, this method wouldn't work in every situation. Not everything feeds solely on one believing it to exist. There are also leeches, that don't need acknowledgement, among other things that my mind sort of stopped thinking about. Weird. Still, since nothing of that sort seem to be the problem here, it doesn't really relate to this much. Just a warning of sorts I guess.

Nina has a point on that. Instead of it no being there, sort of manifesting something between you and it. A protection of sorts.

Makes sense, not really something I've paid much attention to, and I'll keep in mind to do so in the future...
But, and I understand it's a poor method ( especially via text ), by using "You", I was putting a word in place of something I can't explain.
When I practice anything, I don't view things in terms... It just... Happens. I don't want to say I shut down the conscious part of my mind, so much as set it aside. Even if things still fire, I'm in a different state. Like I've reached a higher consciousness... or... something. Haha
I may also have one of those Flaws, that eventually transforms into Better-Than-Thou and Borderline-Narcissistic views... "If I can do this, So and So must be able to, as well".
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 05:41:41 PM by TeteoInan »

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2011, 05:37:26 PM »
When I said I stopped thinking about them I meant my thoughts trailed off and failed to come up with more examples.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2011, 05:42:20 PM »
Happens to the best of us.  :lol:

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2011, 01:16:49 AM »
My Aura is a black and blue flame.