Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghostly Encounters

Increase in Activity

<< < (2/10) > >>

TeteoInan:
The largest, and most sound set of theories I've found while searching for an answer to all this is a change in Energy within the past few years.
Based on everything I've found, I have two really simple conclusions. They could be happening by themselves, or combined:

1) The Earth's changes are directly influencing How Much and What Kind of "Natural Energy" Spirits and other things Supernatural are receiving.

2) We either Know more about it, or have the Freedom ( without persecution ) to announce our Knowledge. Either way, these Paranormal things are gaining more notice ( thus more Energy ) because of it.

A few of you have already come up with these exact same ideas... so honestly, based on Occam's ( spelling? ) Razor and ...that one theory ( that I can't remember the name of ) that is basically saying "by popularity this is correct"... since both conclusions don't raise as many questions ( for me at least  :lol: ) They must be the correct ones. Details vary, sure. But the end result is the same.
There was one theory I happened upon, and for some reason can't find it through google again ( I should have bookmarked it ) that states ( may not be EXACT, but it's damn close ) :

Ghosts Don't Exist. They're Aliens. Aliens live here on Earth but were Forced into hiding because of the mindset that started things like The Crusades and Witch Trials. Some Managed to flee peacefully, but they Have to return to their Home Planet because they require the balanced minerals and vitamins found in Earth's many Natural resources.

( I rather enjoyed that one. Not really the silliness of it, because I imagine it Can be possible... but I enjoyed looking up to see how many people believe the same idea. I had a hard time finding anything exactly like it, but it's not a rare idea, apparently. )

Personally - and I believe I have stated this in other places - It's very hard to try and figure out if we've had any Local increases, perhaps it's because I notice things all the time... but even more likely is the time of year. Again, there are two different times of the year that we get extreme amounts of activity around here... A few months at the end of the year, and a few months at the beginning of the year. I guess, it seems almost more appropriate to say that having a Quiet city, is unusual, honestly.
I went over my notes for previous years of Encounters, friends encounters, eye catching news events...
I have found a little bit of an increase, but nothing locally substantial.
Then again, I've been VERY antisocial the past few months, so...
HOWEVER... when this whole topic started in other posts and places, I started paying attention. MAJOR increases in Paranormal activity, Crimes, Disasters and Accidents are happening all over the world... with the biggest jump happening within just the past few months.

The psychologist in me says, "It's the Apocalypse scare" and people getting hyped up over it, creating more negative energy, etc. It's my first thought, anyways. But again we go back to this whole Energy thing I mentioned up top. Our energy and the natural energy found around us CAN and usually does affect eachother, yes?

nick:
I see. I cant stand that whole end of the world crap either, I dont think this energy or whatever is going on is the end of the world, its more like a serious change is coming soon, something that is going to change the world as we know it.

Wolfman528:
You said it might be the apocalypse scare, wasn't there one in '99? If so then does anyone remember if they were able to sense an increase in energy then?

Nina:
That "scare" was based on a theory that computers cant switch to the date, something binary... real stupid if u ask me... :spy:

TeteoInan:

--- Quote from: nick on October 14, 2011, 05:19:42 PM ---I see. I cant stand that whole end of the world crap either, I dont think this energy or whatever is going on is the end of the world, its more like a serious change is coming soon, something that is going to change the world as we know it.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure much of anything is going to happen we as humans can't handle... and also, I don't think anything ridiculously huge is going to happen in our lifetime. But, "when you obsess over something so much, eventually you're the cause of it happening" isn't just an idea that works on things like "I don't wanna be my father" it happens in other situations, too.
I figure, if the Apocalypse does happen, it'll be by OUR hand...

Then again, the idea I'm rather fond of about what's happening is the Poles are shifting. I don't know anything about Weather, but West Virginia use to sit in one position in relations to some type of Jet Stream Thingy that comes around during the Summer, and now we sit close to 300 miles in the opposite direction. Soooo, more "Southern" states will have "Northern" Weather, or something... like... that?  :-D I can't find it, because I don't know the name of that Stream Thingy I mentioned. Preparation for an Ice Age and all that...

Hah, moving on before I continue to sound Silly.   :roll:

--- Quote from: Wolfman528 on October 14, 2011, 08:30:00 PM ---You said it might be the apocalypse scare, wasn't there one in '99? If so then does anyone remember if they were able to sense an increase in energy then?

--- End quote ---

The whole Y2K thing was ... well, Nina put it best. Stupid... Not the theory. ( Computers would register '98, '99 and "invalid sequence" )
If it couldn't switch the date, dealing with binary code hiccup, then computers ( and for this matter, Clocks ) wouldn't be able to change to anything that involved a double zero.
Everything would constantly error.
It's all in the programming ( the people ) not the computer.
I don't know... Supposedly there are Documented computer related failure because of all this, though.

However, as far as the Energy of that year goes... The "Hum" of the Earth didn't change, that I can remember. I do remember the "hum" or the "feel" of people around me got really excited and anxious. Globally, I wasn't into computer related research at that point ( I thought computers were evil. No joke... ), and the idea that activity would increase probably never even crossed my mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version