The Animal Within > Monstrous Animals

Encounters, Phobias? ( The Strange, the Scary... the Wonderful )

(1/7) > >>

TeteoInan:
I saw the potential for opening this thread up, so I figured I'd go ahead and do so!

Got a Phobia of a Creepy Crawly, or Giant Man Eating RAWR Monster type thingy?
How about an Experience that stuck with you?

I wanna know!

EDIT: Removed

--- Quote from: Nina on October 17, 2011, 03:33:45 AM ---Snakes though... ermm, i can look at them, but dont ask of me to touch any. Seriously.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Countess on October 15, 2011, 01:44:43 PM ---I feel the same way about jellyfish & as far as I am concerned every single one could vanish & it would be a better world.

--- End quote ---

aprilc1:
Im terrified of spiders but there's no real reason for, no encounter I can think of that triggered it-I just jump six feet in the air if I see one -I think it's because they are silent

ViciouslyMe:
Sorry, but the only thing that terrifies me are heights lol. Sad, but true.

Was in Mexico napping on the couch at my cousin's place, woke up because I felt something on my hand. When I looked down it was some spider with a bulbous abdomen. Freaked me out but it didn't bite me or anything.

TeteoInan:
Well, it doesn't have to be something that scares you V.  :-P

I've had quite a few encounters with animals that I find amazing.

aprilc1:
Ok this is an emcounter that some might find a little strange-I have 3 dogs 2 of them are rescues from the street-one of them (Little Sam) Ive raised since we found him abandoned as a pup will get in the shower with me-I had to start taking him in the bathroom with me when he was a puppy I was afraid my other dogs might hurt him and that's how it started

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version