Witches Brew > Pagan Living

An omen or normal?

(1/2) > >>

Bane Bloodfang:
I don't know if this is in the right subsection or not so please forgive me if its not where it should be but I need a lil reassurance.

I'm a firm believer in omens of the good and bad kind. Now I've just checked on my crystals and my favourite piece of quartz has been split cleanly in half and I have no idea how or when it happened. For me this feels like a sign but I just wondered if quartz breaking vertically is normal and I'm just fretting over nothing ^_^;

Nina:
Maybe just energy surge or something. Doesnt have to mean anything. But then again, if it happened to me, id be cautious and expect something.

Bane Bloodfang:

--- Quote from: Nina on November 02, 2011, 01:46:28 PM ---Maybe just energy surge or something. Doesnt have to mean anything. But then again, if it happened to me, id be cautious and expect something.

--- End quote ---

Thats what I thought ( regarding the energy surge) and I'm not the -very- superstious type but something like this is so unexpected and freaky- for lack of a better word.

Time for a stupid question, does being split like this render the crystal powerless? or does it just mean I now have two pieces of quartz to use?

TeteoInan:
Two pieces of quartz  :-)

Nina:
Exactly ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version