The Animal Within > Monstrous Animals

Monstrous Pets v.2.0 >(^.^)<

<< < (2/5) > >>

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: Azurahn on November 04, 2011, 10:41:43 PM ---I want a borzoi.

And fark that tarantula man

That thing scared the s**t outta me

I want a pig too

--- End quote ---

Me and u are on the same page there Azzy...

TeteoInan:
Hey, Pubes only got out and sat on your face ONE time.
He didn't do it again!
( He's a Rose Haired Tarantula, btw... just, so we clear that up. )

Azzy here decided to try and drop an M80 in his tank...

ArcticWolf88:
:laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Oh, Teo...u completely caught me of guard with that one! I can't stop laughing now...ROFLMAO!

I was like, oh dear god, where the hell is THIS thread going now... :lol:

Thank you for clearing THAT up... :roll:

Spiders are still creepy though, now snakes are a different story...Wolfie want's a python SO bad now that he saw one at the store...I'm gonna wear it as both a pet AND a fashion statement...but the other half of the house is deathly afraid of snakes...*sighs*

@Azzy - I can understand, as someone that also hates spiders, why you'd wanted to do that...but that probably wasn't the best possible idea... :-P

Countess:
Currently my fiance & I have 1 mini pot belly pig named Spike, a giant cat named Grimm,  8 snakes. At one point there was also around 4 rats, an additional 5-10 snakes, 5 fish. Pretty sure we are done for a while but our next one would be a large bird most likely a macaw or cockatiel. Also,  we want livestock one day goats, cows, chickens, horses.

TeteoInan:

--- Quote from: ArcticWolf88 on November 05, 2011, 09:44:27 AM ---Oh, Teo...u completely caught me of guard with that one! I can't stop laughing now...ROFLMAO!

--- End quote ---

That was the idea  :wink:
I didn't name him, but of course, in a house full of Men, my poor tarantula was bound to end up with a funny name.
"Pubes on your face" Started, because he would get out of his tank ( after certain people wouldn't lock it back right  :x ) and find a warm, familiar spot to curl up. This meant of course, that you could wake up with him between your legs, under your arms, behind your ear curled up under your hair... or on your face.
He was persistent, too.
If he wanted to be on a spot, he was going to be there.
For instance, I woke up 5 times, at least one night because he wouldn't stay out of my armpit...
I was afraid of crushing him when I rolled over, so I'd move him... only to have him move back after I got comfy.

--- Quote from: Countess on November 05, 2011, 05:45:26 PM ---Currently my fiance & I have 1 mini pot belly pig named Spike, a giant cat named Grimm,  8 snakes. At one point there was also around 4 rats, an additional 5-10 snakes, 5 fish. Pretty sure we are done for a while but our next one would be a large bird most likely a macaw or cockatiel. Also,  we want livestock one day goats, cows, chickens, horses.

--- End quote ---

Hehe and I had the zoo?  :lol:
Do you have any pictures of Spike?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version