The Animal Within > The Werewolves' Den

(Another) Werewolf Personality Quiz!

(1/10) > >>

ArcticWolf88:
OK, I already know that there is another one of these "Werewolf Quiz" threads, but I found a test that I really like and just needed to share it...

Ignore that it's a "teen" quiz...it's actually really good, well thought out and generally pretty accurate...kudos to whoever made this...

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/5859636/what-is-your-werewolf-personality-with-pictures

OK, here's what I got, not very surprising...

Bloodthirsty Werewolf!
You are the Bloodthirsty werewolf! Stereotypical, you often challenge and fume at anything that doesn't suit your fancy. You're a show-off and rather confident. However, you are a fierce warrior, brutal and almost always victorious. Just remember, there's always someone better. You should beware of human settlements, for you are always tempted to spill their blood for fun. You're the kind of werewolf humans hunted easily, for you got on a killing high and did not use your brains. Many of the werewolves in your pack are uncomfortable around you, because you thrive on spilling blood just to see the color. When you die, your body will be be buried in a graveyard, where many werewolves go. Only those who please the gods the most are given special treatment. However, on a soldier's initiation, veterans and the initiates will sing and dance around your grave, asking for your ferocity and unfaltering strength on the battlefield.

Wolfies favorite color is actually red, how funny is that *wolf laughs* :-P

All Non-Weres are welcome to take this quiz too, if u like! :)

ViciouslyMe:
Not a were, but took it for fun lol.

You are the Wise werewolf! Spiritual guide of your people, you are blessed with the power to heal. The Wise wolf tends to be a natural teacher, preferring to talk to young and pass on wisdom. They are rather indifferent towards humans, for they know laws set by the deities. Wise werewolves are valued by the pack for their knowledge of herb lore, folk lore, medicine and the arts. They are strong in spirit (they have to be, for life can be difficult). Wise wolves can also be blessed with super keen senses and even small elemental magicks. If you please the gods, they will split your soul in three. One part of you will watch over the new Wise One. The second part will inhabit the forests, giving strength to the hunters of the woods and guide them when they are lost. The third part of your soul will be placed in the sky, along with the Leaders, so that you may watch over your pack ad the world. When the new Wise one has learned enough, the second part of your soul will join the first part in the sky.

ArcticWolf88:
Awwww....V, u got the better one :wink:

I've got to much of my father in me, otherwise...I'd probably be like you...but red is SUCH a beautiful color! :evil:

Bane Bloodfang:
Woo I'm a beloved pack member!

You are the Beloved pack member! You are helpful and loved by many. There are some who hate your personality, but many will help you in return. The pups love you, you always seem to have time for them. Same goes for the elderly werewolves of your pack. Just be careful, and try to stand up for yourself more. You are loyal to a fault and do what is expected of you by your pack leader. You have much potential as a respected member of the pack. You may be fascinated or even jealous of humans. If you are honest and true, the wise ones will burn your body and place the ashes into streams. Your spirit will nourish all who drink from it and make them feel safe.

Nina:
Not a were either, but did it anyways, got same as Vicious:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version