Author Topic: (Another) Werewolf Personality Quiz!  (Read 3534 times)

TeteoInan

• Great Master
Re: (Another) Werewolf Personality Quiz!
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2011, 06:19:15 AM »
Hahahaha, you guys are giving me a complex.  :-P
"Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle."

ArcticWolf88

• Weres
  • Great Master
  • Calling me freak is nothing but a compliment to me
    • TheWerewolvesDen
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 01:08:24 PM »
Hahahaha, you guys are giving me a complex.  :-P

Seriously...if we were a pack, you prolly would be the alpha...your like the alpha of Monstrous anyway...or the Den/Therian parts anyway... :roll:

Yup, thats our Teo  *covers her butt with some steel enforcement*
Wolfie would wear armor as in above picture anyway (most of the time)...no problems, besides...me's do very little wrongs anyways :-P

Besides....I may be a brute at times, but...

Goddess help anyone who oppose our pack...Me (and my Savagery), V (and his mind games), Teo (Pack Mother) and Nina (from my experience, combo of me and V  :lol:)...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 01:09:58 PM by ArcticWolf88 »
TheWerewolvesDen - "Home for all the World's Were's"
http://thewerewolvesden.forumotion.eu/

"Hey Psst... Twilight...I got some news, Vampires aren't supposed to sparkle and Werewolves are supposed to have fangs! I guess you didn't get the memo, huh?"

Nina
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 02:21:05 PM »
Nina (from my experience, combo of me and V  )

Nina is a combo of Nina. And even though Im not a were, my wolf totem is pretty.... strong.

(if there was like a green and golden skin shaolin monk blood elf hybrid from like Orion, that still would not even start to describe it  :laugh: )

Seriously  :roll:

« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 02:26:22 PM by Nina »

ArcticWolf88

• Weres
  • Great Master
    • TheWerewolvesDen
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 02:42:55 PM »
Nina is a combo of Nina. And even though Im not a were, my wolf totem is pretty.... strong.

Nina is combo of Nina! But, with my experience on this site with u...u combine the mind-games and teacher side that V has and my more "violent" side...aka. Miss I-want-to-rule-Seventh-Level-of-Hell :D

It was meant to be a compliment...I don't think I worded that correctly actually...

(if there was like a green and golden skin shaolin monk blood elf hybrid from like Orion, that still would not even start to describe it)

This is what makes Nina a combo of Nina...unique :-P

I understand the strong wolf influence...my wolf gets to involved in alot of my human life sometimes...wolf is VERY bored right now...*yawns*...that's not good... :evil:

"Hey Psst... Twilight...I got some news, Vampires aren't supposed to sparkle and Werewolves are supposed to have fangs! I guess you didn't get the memo, huh?"

whitedemonwolf

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2011, 06:38:40 AM »
This is a quiz I created and I hope that you like as well as hoping the link works.

https://apps.facebook.com/quizmaker/quiz.php?quizid=110520

ArcticWolf88

• Weres
  • Great Master
    • TheWerewolvesDen
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2011, 10:28:59 AM »
I took demonwolf's quiz, pretty much the same result...I'm a pretty typical were! :-P

Thanks for doing all that work demonwolf, good quiz too. Pretty short, but still good. :)

Stereotypical Werewolf - What's to say? This is the optimal blend of human and beast, with most human reasoning and rational thought out the widow.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:30:44 AM by ArcticWolf88 »

whitedemonwolf

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2011, 12:59:34 AM »
I'm glad you enjoyed the quiz. it took a while to put together and I did my best to think everything through. That was also the FIRST quiz I ever made.

ArcticWolf88

• Weres
  • Great Master
    • TheWerewolvesDen
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2011, 12:54:53 PM »
I'm glad you enjoyed the quiz. it took a while to put together and I did my best to think everything through. That was also the FIRST quiz I ever made.

You did a good job and it was well thought through IMO. That was the first one you ever made? Even better, you better with technology than me thats for certain.  :-P

I'm okay with music tech/sound engineering, as I'm lead singer in a band and I'm a part-time DJ, but other things...not so much. :?

Both these tests/quizzies prove one thing, I'm your basic, run-of-the-mill werewolf that you see in all the movies, savage and stereotypical! LOL!  8-)

Midnighthorror

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 04:57:43 PM »
You are the Wise werewolf! Spiritual guide of your people, you are blessed with the power to heal. The Wise wolf tends to be a natural teacher, preferring to talk to young and pass on wisdom. They are rather indifferent towards humans, for they know laws set by the deities. Wise werewolves are valued by the pack for their knowledge of herb lore, folk lore, medicine and the arts. They are strong in spirit (they have to be, for life can be difficult). Wise wolves can also be blessed with super keen senses and even small elemental magicks. If you please the gods, they will split your soul in three. One part of you will watch over the new Wise One. The second part will inhabit the forests, giving strength to the hunters of the woods and guide them when they are lost. The third part of your soul will be placed in the sky, along with the Leaders, so that you may watch over your pack ad the world. When the new Wise one has learned enough, the second part of your soul will join the first part in the sky.
Living the free life in the snowy forest under the stary night sky with the moon at my back.

WinterHybrid

• Young Beast
  • Blonde ambition 8D AND PROUD
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2012, 12:16:28 AM »

You are the Leader! You are calm and cool-headed, and adored by your pack. Most would do anything for you. You are also loyal to your people as any leader must be. You keep the pack together in times of trouble with stirring speeches. Like the warriors, your feelings toward humans vary, depending on experiences with them. Your weakness is that your people will not allow you to fight as much as you would like, for they fear for your safety. Sometimes, being a leader has its bad times. You have an enormous responsibility upun your furry shoulders, but you try not to let it get to you. If you make the right choices the wise ones with sing your soul to the stars, where the gods will welcome you, where you can watch over werewolf kind for all eternity.
Without my Romeo <3

jujeboo

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2012, 08:35:24 AM »
I got this!(:
You are the Leader! You are calm and cool-headed, and adored by your pack. Most would do anything for you. You are also loyal to your people as any leader must be. You keep the pack together in times of trouble with stirring speeches. Like the warriors, your feelings toward humans vary, depending on experiences with them. Your weakness is that your people will not allow you to fight as much as you would like, for they fear for your safety. Sometimes, being a leader has its bad times. You have an enormous responsibility upun your furry shoulders, but you try not to let it get to you. If you make the right choices the wise ones with sing your soul to the stars, where the gods will welcome you, where you can watch over werewolf kind for all eternity.
The story of a beast with four dirty paws

alpha_omega
  • Monstrous Imp
  • werewolf
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2012, 02:44:03 PM »
this is what i got:

not surprising. that is how i live in my normal life, though i am not yet an alpha. sadly, i am an omega looking for a pack :-(
to be what you are you must believe in what you are

WinterHybrid

• Young Beast
  • Blonde ambition 8D AND PROUD
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2012, 11:44:59 PM »
Join mine darlin'
Though I am the alpha already
Without my Romeo <3

alpha_omega
  • Monstrous Imp
  • werewolf
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2012, 03:28:39 PM »

to be what you are you must believe in what you are

shadow_wolf

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2012, 09:54:53 PM »
You are the Beloved pack member! You are helpful and loved by many. There are some who hate your personality, but many will help you in return. The pups love you, you always seem to have time for them. Same goes for the elderly werewolves of your pack. Just be careful, and try to stand up for yourself more. You are loyal to a fault and do what is expected of you by your pack leader. You have much potential as a respected member of the pack. You may be fascinated or even jealous of humans. If you are honest and true, the wise ones will burn your body and place the ashes into streams. Your spirit will nourish all who drink from it and make them feel safe.

wow this is accurate!!!
love yourself and stay loyal to your pack