The Animal Within > The Werewolves' Den

(Another) Werewolf Personality Quiz!

<< < (2/10) > >>

ArcticWolf88:
Man.....now u all are gonna think I'm a bloodthirsty savage... :roll:

TeteoInan:

You are the Leader! You are calm and cool-headed, and adored by your pack. Most would do anything for you. You are also loyal to your people as any leader must be. You keep the pack together in times of trouble with stirring speeches. Like the warriors, your feelings toward humans vary, depending on experiences with them. Your weakness is that your people will not allow you to fight as much as you would like, for they fear for your safety. Sometimes, being a leader has its bad times. You have an enormous responsibility upun your furry shoulders, but you try not to let it get to you. If you make the right choices the wise ones with sing your soul to the stars, where the gods will welcome you, where you can watch over werewolf kind for all eternity.

ArcticWolf88:
Teo the Alpha is about the most believable thing I've heard all day... :-P

Well...next to Bane's result that is... :wink:

Man...apparently the only thing I'm good for is being ruthless killing machine as a wolf, that sort of sucks...I'm surprised I didn't get the Seventh Level of Hell in the Inferno thread for that... *Growls as he thinks*

Wolfie is warrior wolf...or at least wishes he was...

TeteoInan:
Hehe, yay!

ViciouslyMe:
You're such a brute it seems Arctic, but we'll be good. We have a savage (you), 2 wise ones, a member, and now a leader. Which I can see her being the motherly, chew your ass out if you do wrong kind of leader.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version