The Animal Within > The Werewolves' Den

Is it possible to Shapeshift?

<< < (3/3)

Drevin1992:
To be honest I wouldn't call what happens "shapeshifting'' it's more of a slight body change. teeth get alittle longer face get s alittle longer and strength triples. not to the level the movies make it out to be. but for a guy like me who can bench 400 normal, well lol me in wolf form is just fun. If you want to learn message me. I can help you achieve your dream.

shadow_wolf:
i've never seen anyone shift physically. but i can mind shift. i to wish i could physically shift. at least to half human half wolf or something of that sort. but for now all i can do is mind shift.

D.Dog:
Be truthful it is possible to do a shapeshift in this dimension but you'd only be between 5-10 seconds faster than your surroundings. But I shapeshift once every other full moon. And I keep myself away from "normal" people. I shapeshift cause if I don't I get cramped in the body. The musceles tense up too much, ligaments get stretched, I only do it to survive. I've learned how to control myself with the help of a potion. It's not that great when you shapeshift, but sometimes you have no choice. I know how people react to werewolves. If it wasn't for the fact I was taking the potions to control myself, I would've killed my best-friend and her mother. I admit when I first started taking the potions I had a minor problem with it, but about a month later from that incident I managed to brew the potion correctly where I don't  have to worry about those around me. Now I can enjoy playing with my dog without the urge of eating it as well.

Basile:

--- Quote from: Drevin1992 on December 23, 2012, 01:33:16 AM ---To be honest I wouldn't call what happens "shapeshifting'' it's more of a slight body change. teeth get alittle longer face get s alittle longer and strength triples. not to the level the movies make it out to be. but for a guy like me who can bench 400 normal, well lol me in wolf form is just fun. If you want to learn message me. I can help you achieve your dream.

--- End quote ---

I kinda wanna possibly maybe know? :D

WinterHybrid:
I have P-Shifted, but not like in the movies; you see, when 'P-Shifting', the eyes my adapt to that of a wolven color, teeth growth, speed and strength increase. I have experienced this at least six time, as I have personally trained myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version