The Darker Side > The Blood Track

HOW DO YOU CONTROL BLOODLUST

(1/5) > >>

WinterHybrid:
Just so you know i'm a hybrid (Half vampire half Werewolf)
My Lust for human blood recently has become, uncontrollable,
I have a friend I've known since FOREVER
I tryed to, you know.......*nom nom*
She thought I was weird and we haven't talked since,
Any methods to control it???

Arbitran:
I regret it may be more difficult for you than an ordinary vampire or werewolf. As a half-blood (forgive my use of the term if it offends you), you will likely have been given roughly twice your share of bloodlust. One advantage you do have however is that you are capable of withstanding sunlight (I presume, that is). I propose the most direct solution would be to keep yourself well-fed, by hunting at night, and thus your diurnal escapades will likely be more manageable. As a full-blooded vampire myself, I cannot speak from any experience how well this method might work, since it is beyond my abilities; one can hope that perhaps you would be capable of it however.

WinterHybrid:
Thank you,
I'm not really offended by your use of that term, So its all good :D
I do have one question though,
Who do I, you know, hunt properly??
Im kinda new to this whole thing :/
I live in a small town,
No really big forests that I know of...
I'm so lost :'(

Arbitran:
Ah, that is regrettable indeed. The most practical solution would be to find a willing victim; one whose blood you could feed upon, without killing them, and who could sustain you for a reasonable period of time. Otherwise, if you are uncomfortable with feeding on a human (some are, so I hear), then hunting birds or other small creatures is an option; though non-human blood has tended to be less filling than human blood. Though I hear rumors that werewolves can be sustained and filled by non-human blood, so given your half-blooded nature, it may be possible for you. Another option used by full-bloods such as myself in times of scarcity and great need is the ancient means of homunculi: a fully-formed but brainless lesser-scale human body, with human blood, fresh, in its veins, but little more by way of intelligence or feeling than a plant. I regret that such a method may be beyond the reach of non-full-bloods however, I'm afraid.

WinterHybrid:
Thank you once more,
I believe I may have found a willing 'subject' to feed upon, though she asked if it will cause her any pain; I sort of looked away, then changed the subject,
Will it cause her pain?
I mean, I haven't really 'fed' on, humans,
Is it harder to control?
Will she feel MUCH pain?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version