Monstrous Café > Say It!

god and goddess hosts

<< < (2/2)

Redfan45x:
Being that I am Úlfhéðinn (wolf berserk of Odin) and into Norse Seiðr I don't find anything like that too crazy.
Odin is a good deeply associated with shamanism and Seiðr deals with a lot of spirit/God possession and berserkers often are possessed by the fury and spirit of Odin himself and of Bears, Wolves, Boars, whatever berserk they may be.
The Úlfhéðnar being associated with Wolves are very close to Odin as he is very close to wolves.
Most modern were-wolf myths you see people on this forum falling for originated when Christians took over Europe and banned the Berserk and Seiðr.

aliannanerakon:
oooo very interesting. thou i haven't met odin yet i am very nervous if i do.....i've heard he cam be intimidating.

burningsarrow:

--- Quote from: aliannanerakon on March 05, 2013, 10:38:53 AM ---oooooookay so i found this on a chance and feel like this is perfect. now i dunno if you all will think i'm crazy but magic IS real. i know becase i am host t a goddess long forgotten by all. her name is alianna and she is the true goddess of cats. her sister is bast and she took all the credit for what alianna did. now most of you know bahemute from final fantasy. he is real and he is inside my fiancee. my fiancee is his host. most cartoons you know and love are real. heck even devil may cry is real. but this is all hidden by the veil. i just wanted to let you all know if you think you are a host message me and i will help you. and yes i can do magic but it only acts in the veil not in the mortal world. now i know most of you will think i'm crazy and not belive me but that''s ur own opinon

--- End quote ---

That's interesting because sometimes when i'm done with a book or video game or cartoon I feel like I just returned from somewhere similar to when I enter and leave the shadow plane through astral projection(my element is darkness with a little water does not mean i'm evil. or crazy)

aliannanerakon:
lol agreed and yah u probably did. it's fun thou i only did it once

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version