MonsterVision > Classic Horror

Question to any Dracula fans

<< < (10/11) > >>

markus:
If there was a new Dracula made with the same storyline as the book

A actor that I think would play the part good would be James Nesbitt, who played in the 6 part series titled "Jekyll" that aired on BBC America

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/260/gallery.jsp

I was so impressed by Nesbitts performance I hope to see more shows with this actor in it
This guy is a great actor IMO

--- Quote ---Jekyll is a British television drama series produced by Hartswood Films and Stagescreen Productions for BBC One.

It was written by Steven Moffat and stars James Nesbitt as Tom Jackman, a modern-day descendant of Dr. Jekyll, who has recently begun transforming into a version of Mr. Hyde (also played by Nesbitt). He uses modern technology in an attempt to keep Hyde in check and the two for a while have a peaceful co-existence until it is revealed that they are the key to a secret-organisation's one-hundred year old plot.

The series is described by its creators as a sequel to the novella Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, rather than an adaptation of it, and the Robert Louis Stevenson tale is used within the series as a backstory
--- End quote ---

Nina:
I have to admit that the book was kind of disappointment after watching the Coppola´s one.... I felt like it seriously lacked any emotion, all those bureaucracy letters... really booooring.....

Mortis Angelus:

--- Quote from: Petling on September 06, 2008, 08:50:10 AM ---They made a biography like movie for Dracula a while back. Not the vampire, but Vlad, the person. I don't know who the actor is, but he would be awesemundo for the vampire.

--- End quote ---

I saw that Movie... It was called... "Dracula : The Dark Prince"... and The same actor DID play dracula for 30 minutes... It was in a Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode... It was where Buffy and Dracula met... She staked him through the heart, but he reformed, and she had to stake him again... eventually, he gave up, turned into mist form, and escaped...

Petling:
LMAO!!! I saw that one!!!

Dracula starts to reform, "I saw the movie!!!" He turns into mist & flees. *<:)

Countess:
Vlad to Xander: "you are strange & off putting, go now." Don't know why but I loved that line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version