MonsterVision > Classic Horror

Question to any Dracula fans

<< < (2/11) > >>

Weirdelicious:

--- Quote from: Baron Orelius on August 25, 2006, 09:40:20 PM ---Gary Oldman was good 2 u know. <^>

--- End quote ---

Absolutely! Love that Gary! Christopher Lee is good everywhere...he's got that irresistible dark charm...

lancslassie:
i agree chris lee does it for me every time.  gary oldman was good 2 but not quite to lees standard, and ive said it b4 bela lugosi was bloated and awful........sorry

thneedly:
You people make me sad.
So few votes for Max Shreck's Graf Orlock.

Quest:
I've seen some of Lee's film s and they were pretty good.  But quite different from the Universal Classic monster films.

Mortis Angelus:
I liked Lugosi, Oldman, and Lee... All of them have their different portrayals and different personas of Dracula...

Lugosi was the "Original Dracula", and had that sinister smile we all come to classify as a "Vampire smile"...

Christopher Lee was definately a good pick for Dracula... Chris always has that Imperious dark aura about him... And that heighten's Dracula's status even further... He also had the most bloodthirsty, dark personas out of all three...

Gary Oldman was good in the way that, he focused on more of Dracula's haunted, heart-broken side, rather than christopher Lee's Bloodthirsty Count... Gary Oldman's interpretation of Dracula is more of a haunting love story... this was clearly shown in the scene where he refuses to bite Mina's Neck, stating, "I cannot... I love you too much..." Also, the ending was a Real Tearjerker for me...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version