The Darker Side > The Blood Track

Main section

<< < (3/5) > >>

scaryfrightened:
I hate how vampires are precived as evil. Some vampires are good and some are bad. Some humans are good and some are bad and no one says they're instantly damned to hell.

Raziel:
..... we know nothing about them. nor do we know much about what we truly are.

Good or evil... free or free to be dammed. We are not angels, nor are we demons.

Are we really free? or are we inefficent machines that always take too long to decide upon somthing.'

scaryfrightened:
Well that's kinda what i'm saying. How do we know if we are any better then them?

Nina:

--- Quote from: WeeFolkMan on July 15, 2007, 03:51:15 PM ---Thats most likely the way it is.
Vampires dont like to make themselves publically known, aye?  <^>

--- End quote ---

You got that right... and most certanly not among others of a kind.... weres like packs, but vamps lurk from shadows, they sense different about the hunt. They dont see it as much as a hunt I suppose. Its more like a ritual for the damned.

on the other hand humans do rituals from barbecue picnics......

--- Quote from: Raziel on March 30, 2008, 05:58:04 AM ---

Are we really free? or are we inefficent machines that always take too long to decide upon somthing.'

--- End quote ---

No we are not. and no we are not machines.

--- Quote from: scaryfrightened on March 30, 2008, 02:07:29 PM ---Well that's kinda what i'm saying. How do we know if we are any better then them?

--- End quote ---

you just know. or dont.  0:) :evil:

Petling:
Humans fear what they do not understand. I sure as heck fear my sis sometimes, she is schizophrenic. <=/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version