Author Topic: how do you tell if your a werewolf?  (Read 20850 times)

Queen raina Loup-Garou

• Black Monk
  • There is alot more to me then you see...
    • QueenRainas Werewolf Forum
Re: how do you tell if your a werewolf?
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 08:30:09 AM »
we dont hate you lol. Its just that we get this question so much its really aggrivating.
SUDUCTIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE.

luminar
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2006, 09:45:24 AM »
i know i know its fine.

elleagwire

• Young Beast
  • ARghhhh!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 12:26:25 AM »
I would tell most probably if I started to develop so many hairs all over my body.  And they just start to grow abnormally.  And mybe the cravings for human flesh and human blood.  ( would that symptoms for vampires?)  Anyways, also if my fingernails started to grow so long like that of the wolves.  Hmmmm...what else ...oh yeah! When I can jump like two buildings and even climb them with bare hands!  With that !  I have to be a werewolf by then!

:mrgreen:  Elle Mayson

auto accident and
miami lasik eye
car accidents newspaper

Nikos
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 03:06:01 AM »
telling yourself that your superman and finding similarities in yourself to the notion of superman, doesnt make you superman. Just like there are no werewolfs, its all in your mind, your just in denial or want a reason to be somthing different then yourself.  <^>
I think if you look for qualities in yourself you will find that dreams of being a dog will seem kind of silly.

i hope i dont offend anyone, this is just my view

regards
nikos  8-)

elleagwire

• Young Beast
  • ARghhhh!!!
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 01:06:22 AM »
Views are always views!  And don't worry at least you have stated something that is quite a fact.  As the saying always goes  " It's all in the mind"

Wether werewolves are real or not.  At least it is just around to entice our curiousity.

<:smurf  Elle MAyson
_______________________________                                                                                     <^>

consolidated loan
auto accident law
lasik eye surgery cost

luminar
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 07:28:02 AM »
it does have alot to do with the mind but, your a fool to deny their exsistence in this world. many stranger things have happened.

Nikos
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 09:50:38 AM »
I would like to see a single bit of proof, then i wouldnt be so cynical  :gun:

just one bit of video evidence pleaaaaaaaaaaase

luminar
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2007, 07:16:27 AM »
there is evidence people just cant except it. people have been known to perform feats of great power when angry or fighting for survival. a women with a baby stuck under her car could easily summon enough adrenaline and power to lift the car off of it, its happened before.

Rykon

• High Priest
  • Singing under the moon
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2007, 01:30:53 PM »
yeah evidence is everywhere if you think about it. try walking around your neighborhood at 3 in the morning. (as long as your not in a crime infested city) you will be surprised what myths you can find walking around.
"Wildness is the preservation of the world, so seek the wolf in thyself"

*vixenwolf*

• Monstrous Imp
  • Gone With The Wind...
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 11:19:31 AM »
My answer is very simple to your question.

You just know. You ether discover it and though that you know, you need no further evidence or discussion. Even though it may seem hazy at first, you grow to realize the truth and that will be the definitive answer.

It might be family history, lucid dreaming, meditation, visions, personal beliefs…the list goes on. If you are one, or when you discover it or feel it, you just know. Sorry I cannot be anymore concrete than that.

Rykon

• High Priest
  • Singing under the moon
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 12:27:28 PM »
vixen wolf is right. i do have a question though. has the definition of the word werewolf changed? i thought it was a person who can change into a wolf. I'm sorry but from my point of view dreaming that your a wolf...and transforming into one are very different things.

luminar
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 09:31:09 AM »
i agree most people beleive in a more spiritual aspect than i do. i do beleive there is quite a bit of spirituality to this but it's also physical.

Rykon

• High Priest
  • Singing under the moon
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 11:13:12 AM »
yeah. like when people say they are werewolves because they have dreams that they transform into wolves. i think that is just a therian. not a werewolf.

luminar
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 05:24:01 AM »
i agree werewolf literally translated is manwolf not spiritwolf.

Robigus
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 04:26:07 PM »
Rykon, what exactly should I expect when I walk around my town at three in the morning?  I used to do it quite often and all that I found was complete desolation.  Of course, that could just be my area, but I would think that if they are obvious in your area, one who'd be up night after night in mine would notice /something/.