The Darker Side > The Blood Track

First Suck

(1/23) > >>

Nina:
Hey all!

Although it may sound as one, this is not a dirty question.
It is a question about your first time you tasted blood, and your own doesnt count, sorry.

How did you come into the situation, whose blood it was, and what did you feel later?

This is a question that was somehow left out, but I think is relevant to the kin, and all of those who are in search for the truth about themselves.

My case was this:

I was 16, having fun with my friends, slightly drunken. We were talking about vamps (ok, I was talking about vamps) and they knew I was all into it. When glass accidentaly broke, I just looked at my girl friend, thinking: "Go girl, cut" and she did. She offered her hand to me, and I took it,  swallowing it, like I was dieing of thirst. Then my other friend, who lately became aware of his lycan self, took me, and kissed me, and it was all really very sexy, and blood tasted delicious.

ps: the other guy that was with us fainted  :-D

Bloody Angel:
Weird and vicious question.
First time was with a friend of mine. It started off as sort of a joke and got carried away.
I gave him a bite on his chest and didn't stop until I tasted blood. And didn't stop even then.
It was strange. But very nice indeed.

Nina:
Hey Angel!

Thanks for reply. All others seem not to see it, or dont wanna share their experiance with the rest. Which is slightly strange, cause where else should they do it?  I asked it cause I have a hunch that everybodys first taste had something to do with erotical side of our dark self. So, proove me right or wrong, I dont mind, just do it. Cmmon, fellow kin must show good will...

Moloch:

Lena:
Mine was a bad experience, and I prefer not to think about it much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version