CryptoZoo > Dinosaurs

dinosaurs and the bible.

(1/2) > >>

barmethius:
I did this as a reaport for school. please give it a rating */10.

CREATION VS. EVOLUTION

In this essay, I am going to write the differences and similarities between the creation theory and the evolution theory. Long time ago, God, poof, created the earth. He created the waters, he created all the sea creatures and he created everything. All he did was just think about it and it was there. Where is the proof that happened? Every body says the bible is the word of God. How do we know if the bible was written by God’s disciples? I could have been written by a drunk guy, or it could have been written be a fiction writer. It also could have been writing as a prank that got out of hand. It doesn’t have any scientific proof backing it up.

Charles Darwin founded the theory of evolution while on a trip to the Galapagos Islands. He studied the plants and animals and came up with that theory. I’m not going to explain to you what evolution is, because you could go on and on and on for days, but listen to this. Nothing dug up out of the ground, or discovered anywhere else, has supported the theory of evolution. People will ask, “But what about all those books on evolution?” To answer that, look at where they got there information. They say that they got it from another book. That book says they got it from another book. That book says that they got it from the first book. That is called a circle of information. As I said before, both the creation and evolution theory have no scientific backup.

Both the evolution and creation theories have similarities. One of them is that both of the theories states that dinosaur have existed. In the bible, scientists have found that there are two dinosaurs. One, a brachiosaurus, is found in Job 40:15-24. Its characteristics are it eats grass like an ox, it moves its tail like a cedar, its bones are like beams of bronze, its ribs are like bars of iron, he is the first of the ways of God, and he lies under the lotus tree in a marsh. The phrase “he is the first of the ways of God” means the biggest in Hebrew. The Leviathan, a kronosaurus, found in Job chapter 41, Psalm 104:25, 26 and Isaiah 27:1 is another dinosaur. Its characteristics are no one is so fierce that he would dare stir him up, who can open the doors of his face, with his terrible teeth all around, his rows of scales are his pride, shut up tightly as with a seal; one is so near another that no air can come between them; they are joined one to another, they stick together and cannot be parted, his sneezing flash forth light, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning. Out of his mouth go burning lights; sparks of fire shoot out. Smoke goes out of his nostrils, as from a boiling pot and burning rushes. His breath kindles coals, and a flame goes out of his mouth, though the sword reaches him, it cannot avail; nor does spear, dart, or javelin. He regards iron as straw, and bronze as rotten wood. The arrow cannot make him flee, sling stones become like stubble to him. Darts are regarded as straw; he laughs at the threat of javelins, on earth there is nothing like him, which is made without fear. Another thing that evolution and the creation theory have in common is that both of them agree that the great flood happened. When the flood happened, all of the land animals died (except for the animals in Noah’s ark). Therefore; this would have left a big layer of dead things that would later become coal and oil and leave fossils.     

One of the biggest differences between creation and evolution is that evolution is the theory that man developed from animals. Creation states that God made us. Another one is that human skulls and bones have been discovered in Pliocene layers. The human remains in layers that are 7-12 million years old. That causes serious doubt on the theory of evolution. We may never know the truth, but one thing we know is that those to theories will battle on until the end of time.

Moloch:
I give it about a 7/10. Good job, and presented quite fairly.

barmethius:
thanks! I love doing essays!

Raziel:
I give it an 8.5.

Like your subject topic you have no proof. and the interpretation and the connection to the dinos could be argued.

Still it was fairly interesting in its own right and was fun to read. (which is the main point for reading anything. accd to me)

Nice one

Moloch:
I'd like to point out the fact that the peoples of ancient Mesopotamia were not in an archeological mind frame. That being the case, how else would they know what those creatures looked like, and what other creature now alive or alive then would resemble those descriptions?

Also, bear in mind that Carbon Dating fossils has been proven to be flawed. Stories abound of folks bringing in family pets that only died a few years previous, and sat in the front yard, and were dated as being tens of thousands of years old. So, the chronology of the dinosaurs has always (to me) been in question.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version