Author Topic: Are werewolves good or evil?  (Read 13526 times)

Raziel
  • Realized Monster
Re: Are werewolves good or evil?
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2010, 02:26:39 PM »
To answer this question, we first have to decide what is good and what is evil. As there is not a universally accepted view of what these two sides of morality are.
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.
But donít be afraid. And donít forget...
You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
-Kingdom Hearts

wereling22
  • Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2010, 07:14:50 AM »
I believe that werewoves are not evil.
It's natural to survive. Its built in, weres and wolves.
I believe that some werewolves are evil but we can't be all the same!

Is it evil for a werewolf to kill an animal and eat it?  no.
But to kill an animal just for fun and at least not to try and eat it, ( like a cat) is evil (to me).
No dis against cat's but thats what they do!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 08:02:30 AM by wereling22 »

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2010, 07:17:41 AM »
Considering that a Were is a man, this invalidates your argument.

A Werewolf on the other hand, now we have a discussion.

Please, for love of all that is unholy people; start getting this right and stop embarrassing us by getting it wrong!

wereling22
  • Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2010, 08:03:55 AM »
Sorry about that.
Just sorted it out, wont make the mistake again. 0:)

white fang

• Monstrous Imp
  • I am what I am I know what I'm not
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2012, 02:56:18 PM »
i think a were an be good  :-D or evil :evil: ,just based on the human side.
We are all brothers under the skin,
       and i'm willing to skin all of humanity to
                             prove it.

jordyn

• Mod
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2012, 09:03:52 AM »
are animals evil?

Would a werewolf maintain his human intelligence as a wolf and would he be a righteous person in control of his humanity?

good and evil comes down to the reasons for the action, killing because you can would make them evil, killing to survive...comes down to a person's personal values.

are soldiers evil for doing their job?

to get a clear cut answer you have to seperate the man from the beast and compare them side by side. Could be the human side comes ouot more evil, depending on what the wolf side acts upon. *shrugs werewolves aren't my specialty but make for fantastic stories starting with a female alone in the woods to get away from the hectic city lifestyle and bad relationships...

"The world that God made is inherently comprised of relationships, symmetries, analogia, anagogy, poetic wisdom. Thus is the language of symbolism."

sovereign234
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2012, 07:18:18 PM »
not every were is evil not every where is good. just like humans they have a right to choose for themselves
"We are legion. The time of our return is coming. Our numbers will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your destiny" -Sovereign
"I HAVE BEATEN THE FLEETS OF THOUSANDS! I HAVE CONSUMED A GALAXY OF FLESH AND MIND AND BONE!" -The Gravemind

LeXtruX

• Realized Monster
  • Go forward, never look back!
    • LeXart.be
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2012, 12:56:11 PM »
Good and evil are human concepts laid down by society wether it is religious or political...
There is no good or evil, no right or wrong, just positive or negative: killing for survival is positive for yourself because you survive that way, but negative for the other species because one of them died. Killing for survival could be protecting yourself as well as for eating.
Also good and evil are subjective... Take the war against terrorism... In the western world they are the evil and we are the good, whereas for said terrorist what they do is good and what we do is evil.

So depending through who's eyes you look werewolves can be good or evil, whereas through the eyes of the werewolves it could be the opposite.

Also I want to state, just like moloch did: were = man and wolf = wolf (duh) so werewolf means manwolf if you say a were your saying a man. it's not an abbreviation because the "abbreviation" were is just 1 of two words put together...
Fight for those you've lost and fight for those you don't want to lose! -LeXtruX-
"Yes, I made my avatar... Yes I made everything myself, and No I did not use any existing pictures" ^_^