MonsterVision > Classic Horror

what do u consider to be the scariest movie ever?

<< < (3/35) > >>

rave phillaphia:
I thought 1408 was kind of trippy! The scarest movie though has always been and most likely will be for a while unless something tops it is Jaws then excorcist. I do have to say that Jaws never really scared me because I like animals and always wanted to work with some sort of environment thing or oceanic thing like a ranger so... But excorcist has always gotten to me. Dunno why but it gets me to thinking about that stuff... maybe thats why I am majoring in religion and minoring in geology...

WeRe-nINja:
The scariest movie that I think i've ever seen is probably the Barney movie. *<:)
No really though I think that the absolute scariest thing I've ever seen is the original Wicker Man.
I don't really know why I was so frightened by it, probably the twisted ending but it always struck me as pretty freaking scary.
Also a high contender would have to be the original Alfred Hitchcock Psycho.  That just screws with your head.

Kadesh:
 I don't think there's actually a scary movie out there. I do think that the Saw series get's marks for being freaking twisted and making me say "No WAY would I do that... that dude would be f**ked if it were up to me to save him!!" I have heard about a movie called Skeleton Key and am still waiting to see it. Hope it scares the be-geezus outta me!!

ImmortalKain:
Ok I'm lazy and I didn't read all the posts but I doubt anyone said Jacob's Ladder, however, theres a stipulation, before the movie ends, you have to watch the deleted scenes cause theres some fu@#%d up s**t in there. I wouldn't say the movie is so much scary, mainly cause very little actually scares me (not bragging just numb) but it is definitely freaky as hell. So if you are interested, rent/ rip/ steal whatever Jacobs Ladder and make sure it has the deleted scenes and about 3/4 way through the movie watch the deleted scenes mainly the one with the thing trying to tear through the ceiling...damn didn't mean to give some of it away, and then finish the movie. If you finish it first, it won't work, and you will see why when it finishes...enough said

WeRe-nINja:
I just remembered this because it happened to be on TV not too long ago but I remember when I was about ten years old the movie Jumanji scared the hell out of me.  When the kid gets sucked down into the game ... whew still gives me the chills a little.  I remember after that movie I was afraid of flushing the toilet because I might be sucked down. 

...Maybe that's what's wrong with me...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version