The Darker Side > The Blood Track

Did u choose?

<< < (14/15) > >>

Kadesh:
 End of discussion, eh? Does that mean you're going to stop posting in here?

Muerte, here's a thought, I didn't chose some of the gifts I have, but could I chose some new ones? Correlating ones, I mean.

Moloch:

--- Quote from: Kadesh on October 15, 2009, 07:12:30 AM ---
--- Quote ---sub⋅con⋅scious
  /sʌbˈkɒnʃəs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [suhb-kon-shuhs] Show IPA
–noun
3.    the totality of mental processes of which the individual is not aware; unreportable mental activities.

--- End quote ---

If you are unaware that you're doing it, how can it be a choice?

--- Quote ---choice
  /tʃɔɪs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [chois] Show IPA noun, adjective, choic⋅er, choic⋅est.
Use choice in a Sentence
See web results for choice
See images of choice
–noun
1.    an act or instance of choosing; selection: Her choice of a computer was made after months of research. His parents were not happy with his choice of friends.
2.    the right, power, or opportunity to choose; option: The child had no choice about going to school.
3.    the person or thing chosen or eligible to be chosen: This book is my choice. He is one of many choices for the award.
4.    an alternative: There is another choice.
5.    an abundance or variety from which to choose: a wide choice of candidates.
6.    something that is preferred or preferable to others; the best part of something: Mare's Nest is the choice in the sixth race.
7.    a carefully selected supply: This restaurant has a fine choice of wines.
8.    a choice grade of beef.
--- End quote ---

Now tell me, Lex. Which definition there even hints at the fact that you can make a choice subconsciously?? Hmm?? Which one??

--- End quote ---

To give some balance to the definitions... see the page at this link:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/choice

Kadesh:
 Thank you, Momo. And to give proper credit to my source......... www.dictionary.com

star_21:
omni...

How did your second soul merge with your other exactly? I mean its already a part of you... wouldn't one part have to die off?
It would make sense if the human soul died, and the wolf soul stayed, but otherwise, it would be like merging your soul with itself... but turning to a wolf.  :gun:(filthy vermin) just curious to know...

VAMPIRES FOREVER                 AND EVER                 AND EVER                 AND EVER                       AND EVER                AND EVER                         AND EVER                    AND EVER                    AND EVER                                                                                                                      WHY ARE YOU STILL WAITING!!!???

Moloch:

--- Quote from: star_21 on January 04, 2011, 07:08:11 PM ---omni...

How did your second soul merge with your other exactly? I mean its already a part of you... wouldn't one part have to die off?
It would make sense if the human soul died, and the wolf soul stayed, but otherwise, it would be like merging your soul with itself... but turning to a wolf.  :gun:(filthy vermin) just curious to know...

--- End quote ---

No flaming, Star. Please, be respectful of our furrier members.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version