The Darker Side > The Blood Track

Did u choose?

<< < (15/15)

Angelus:

--- Quote from: star_21 on January 04, 2011, 07:08:11 PM ---omni...

How did your second soul merge with your other exactly? I mean its already a part of you... wouldn't one part have to die off?
It would make sense if the human soul died, and the wolf soul stayed, but otherwise, it would be like merging your soul with itself... but turning to a wolf.  :gun:(filthy vermin) just curious to know...

VAMPIRES FOREVER                 AND EVER                 AND EVER                 AND EVER                       AND EVER                AND EVER                         AND EVER                    AND EVER                    AND EVER                                                                                                                      WHY ARE YOU STILL WAITING!!!???
--- End quote ---

Why the "vermin" comment? This isn't a place for hate. Just to clarify. This isn't an RPG site son. i feel the need to say this as this post and your vampire worship leaves me with a feeling of an RPGer or someone you believes in vampires the way they are shown in modern fiction and thinks that hatred of werewolves is an acceptable reaction. If any of this is true you will find yourself disappointed and may find yourself removed from this site if the powers that be see fit. Now stop being a moron.

aboots:
no i did not.its a curse.

elena gilbert13:

--- Quote from: scaryfrightened on April 06, 2008, 08:05:49 PM ---No. I wanted to, but whether or not i wanted to i would. In my family I had vampiric ancestors. The trait of "vampire" skipped generations and landed on me. I find it more of a curse than a blessing. I can easily make people do what i want now, and that made about five of my guy friends like me. I drifted away from them because i didn't want it to be awkward and i dont want to hurt them. I also have gotten myself into ALOT of trouble with this.

--- End quote ---
ya me 2!!  i just look at someone and  ask them something, they'll do it immediatly!!  and sometimes it scares the hell outta me!!

Black_angel20:
What scared you

LeXtruX:
Black_angel, please don't go and reactivate old topics like this... Most people involved have left this place anyway

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version