The Animal Within > Monstrous Animals

Favorite Animal

<< < (18/19) > >>

Countess:
Totally jealous you had wolf hybrids, I want one so badly. I have worked with a few & they are amazing. There is a breeder in S.Fl that when the time is right if they are still around I would want one from. They require two visits with the dog at their place, a home inspection, interview, application. But the hybrids they produce are gorgeous & very well mannered. Florida frowns on mixes over 25% wolf but it happens. As do coyote mixes & dingo mixes. Anyway,

:focus:

King Cobras (I have a taxidermy one), Gaboon vipers, & False Water Cobras. The last is the only one I would consider having as a pet since they are rear-fanged "diet coke of venomous". But I would still need to be licensed by the state.

ArcticWolf88:
Totally jealous you had wolf hybrids, I want one so badly. I have worked with a few & they are amazing. There is a breeder in S.Fl that when the time is right if they are still around I would want one from. They require two visits with the dog at their place, a home inspection, interview, application. But the hybrids they produce are gorgeous & very well mannered. Florida frowns on mixes over 25% wolf but it happens. As do coyote mixes & dingo mixes.

Well....Wolfies wolves are close to 3/4 wolf actually :D The Breeder messed up the papers originally, and my state frowns on ANY mix over 25%, but as long as I pay the license...I'm good :)

I had to drive down to Charleston to get mine, that was a good road trip, had never been to SC before, kind a fun road trip as well :)

My furbabies are beautiful, and good for both being hunting and house dogs...but they have TONS of energy, good thing I'm their owner, I don't think a lot of other people could handle it, but being part-wolf myself, I understand them better...esp. Lava...she's got more of the "wolfish" air than Rumpus...

ChaosDreamer:
I do some volunteer work at a few Avian rehabilitation centers. Owls are by far my favorite species of any 'n' all species of creature. Falcons as a close second. I own four snakes and a fat lazy bastard of an iguana though.

Tenebrae:
Hmm...

I had to choose other, simply because my favorite animal would be the spider...especially the web weaving variants.  The Black, and White, Widow in particular would be my personal choices and I tend to feel that they emulate my personality to a moderate degree...the whole associated phobia coupled with the perverse attraction in which many hold towards the creatures despite said fear.

That aside, in combination to such, I'm very found of venomous serpents and Octopi of all flavors.

Marloe:
For me, it's between three...sharks (the great white in particular), wolves and bats; if I had to choose I would say the great white tops my list  :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version