Author Topic: What kind of were are you?  (Read 7377 times)

whitedemonwolf

• Monstrous Imp
Re: What kind of were are you?
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2011, 08:06:54 AM »
By the standards of gauging what you'd look like as a were based on human traits, shouldn't you also think about the size of wolf (or other creature) you'd be? By either height, weight or both? By any standard, I'm a small wolf. But the system already set, I'm a red Nebraskan wolf. Also, what about ecosystems? Like marsh, forest, plains, prairie or jungle? There is the possibility to get very specific here.

ArcticWolf88

• Weres
  • Great Master
  • Calling me freak is nothing but a compliment to me
    • TheWerewolvesDen
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2011, 07:55:12 PM »
By the standards of gauging what you'd look like as a were based on human traits, shouldn't you also think about the size of wolf (or other creature) you'd be? By either height, weight or both? By any standard, I'm a small wolf. But the system already set, I'm a red Nebraskan wolf. Also, what about ecosystems? Like marsh, forest, plains, prairie or jungle? There is the possibility to get very specific here.

By that logic, what would a 6'11", 285 lb. athletic dude like me be like as a wolf? Can we say "huge arse arctic wolf"! :-P

System already set? I've been an arctic wolf for years and that shows no signs of changing! :-P

Ecosystem? I'm SUPPOSED to live in Alaska's North Slope, Arctic Canada (Yukon, Nunavut, Northwest Territories and Newfoundland Province) or Northern Greenland (Thule), but I live in Minneapolis (which is pretty darn close at times!)...

My spirit makes me D-shift on the Alaskan tundra quite often and hunt caribou, part of being a were of my variety!
I had an involuntary M-shift once because I was burning up from working out and totally stripped down to nothing but my boxers and socks and played and rolled around in the snow in wolf-form to cool down, in the 15-degree Minnesotan Winter! The blood of the northernmost of wolves runs strong through Wolfie's veins! :-P

« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:10:06 PM by ArcticWolf88 »
TheWerewolvesDen - "Home for all the World's Were's"
http://thewerewolvesden.forumotion.eu/

"Hey Psst... Twilight...I got some news, Vampires aren't supposed to sparkle and Werewolves are supposed to have fangs! I guess you didn't get the memo, huh?"

whitedemonwolf

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2011, 04:35:45 AM »
Just saying that since I'm from Nebraska and can only go by that, and it's prairie and plains, that would be my ecosystem. Also, being a 5'2" 120 pound female, even by non-were wolf standards, I'd be small.

Kiroy
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2012, 12:17:09 PM »
I am a wolf :)

sovereign234
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2012, 08:46:52 PM »
american black haired were
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:22:52 PM by sovereign234 »
"We are legion. The time of our return is coming. Our numbers will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your destiny" -Sovereign
"I HAVE BEATEN THE FLEETS OF THOUSANDS! I HAVE CONSUMED A GALAXY OF FLESH AND MIND AND BONE!" -The Gravemind

standsilent
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2012, 11:41:57 AM »
im a werewolf lord

sovereign234
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2012, 05:23:44 PM »
scratch that, make it black haired european. i currently live in america, but i was born in britain.
"We are legion. The time of our return is coming. Our numbers will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your destiny" -Sovereign
"I HAVE BEATEN THE FLEETS OF THOUSANDS! I HAVE CONSUMED A GALAXY OF FLESH AND MIND AND BONE!" -The Gravemind