Author Topic: trying to meet some weres  (Read 9413 times)

Anchitiquia

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
  • Half-human Half-unclassified
Re: trying to meet some weres
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2010, 09:53:06 PM »
Falling off a mountain bike in a really bad accident *shivers*

You had to remind me when i was about 8 i went to a small bridge over a creek and the rocks slipped out from under me near the edge. I woke up a couple of hours later, i had landed on a rotten board with a house nail in it. The nail had went through my right arm. I pulled myself up out of the creek and walked home.

sorry i had almost forgot about that. when you mentioned falling and mountain i thought of that long fall i had.

I noticed i can heal others through touch. (minor wounds headaches, bone pain, and stomach aches and whatnot.)
Mabe i heal faster than normal cause of this. Never attempted to put two and two together till i read what you said.

(i have a outlook on life that makes me appear smart, however i'm as dumb as a  box of rocks with down syndrome.)  :-D

P.S. thats horrible i know but i'm bashing on myself does that make it ok?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 09:55:17 PM by Anchitiquia »
What is time but you in motion? What is motion without the time to use it?

Jareiwolf
  • Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2010, 07:02:03 AM »
i pick on myself all the time, to me its normal.  im sorry i reminded you, that was more of explaining that i healed faster, i have broken bones and have healed them in a week.  a girlfriend of mines husband can heal others by touching, hes at the
minor stage now, but he wants to do harder stuff.  i have a gift were spirits come to me and talk to me, which actually really makes me wonder about myself and ot turns into picking on myself even more
There are things far worse then death...

Sora Wolf

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
  • Love is Easy Hate takes Courage.
    • Myspace.com/Wolexas16
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2010, 07:11:39 PM »
Hello , My name is SoraWolf or SkyWolf which ever you prefer. I believe I'm full were. I don't know why I just have the feeling. I'm a young were, but I'm still learning. I have a wolf sister and a few wolf brothers. i have had many bad accidents like falling on hard cement head first and just remember having a headache. I have a question. When I was 2years old.( I don't specifiaclly remember this) I remember feeling different and that was when I moved to my new house that I still live in to this day. Could i have been changed? this question has been making me more curious every day.
*Sora*
Looking back at me I see that I never really got it right
I never stopped to think of you
I'm always wrapped up in things I cannot win
You are the antidote that gets me by
Something strong like a drug that gets me high.

Cold By: Crossfade.

white-she-wolf

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2010, 05:40:09 AM »
I'm White-she-wolf.

As like Sora, I am pretty sure I am full Wolf. I could be wrong though. Lately I have been feeling a little... off. I think i may have something else within me that is contradicting my wolfness. I am just a pup also, Very young to this new life. Im am only 16 and have just recently been introduced to my wolf a year and a half ago.
Tired of Trying
Sick of Crying
Yeah, I'm Smiling
But Inside I'm Dying

Lupus
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2010, 09:43:56 AM »
If you are a "full wolf" , then it would be an integral part of your daily life , therefore , i doubt that something would be contradicting it. The most likely thing that would prevent you from being able to , is the constraints of daily life. Everybody had days when they feel off , regardless of who they are , so here's something to consider. Has there been a recent change in your life? Think of something that could affect how you see yourself , or something that happened that made you question how you see the world. Anything that would affect how you think or feel.

white-she-wolf

• Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2010, 02:00:30 PM »
well my grandma died 2 years ago, and then my uncle died last year... after that i kinda drowned in my own pit of wonder.
Tired of Trying
Sick of Crying
Yeah, I'm Smiling
But Inside I'm Dying

blueblood
  • Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2010, 03:17:55 AM »
hello every1 im from england ..  i have an 8 ft purewhite blue eyed werewolf guide i can shapeshift into him ,i dnt mean draw his energy 4 strength mean actual shift into full werewolf..be good to meet others in uk..i allso have the blueblood line 4 those of u who no what that is... dragon vampire ext

onishadowolf

• Weres
  • Realized Monster
    • FaceBook
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2010, 02:49:52 PM »
Please use correct English.  :police:
-The shadows connect us all-

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2010, 03:38:33 PM »
hello every1 im from england ..  i have an 8 ft purewhite blue eyed werewolf guide i can shapeshift into him ,i dnt mean draw his energy 4 strength mean actual shift into full werewolf..be good to meet others in uk..i allso have the blueblood line 4 those of u who no what that is... dragon vampire ext

Please use correct English.

Please just kill yourself. We'd all prefer as well that you record this wonderful moment for posterity and then post it on Youtube for our collective enjoyment.

chaoticpsyche

• Witches
  • Realized Monster
    • Strange Odds and Ends
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2010, 09:30:04 PM »
Lol I would watch and laugh... Probably have some popcorn with cheese and butter to accompany it.
"The reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

"For those who say I am evil; hear this, what you hold in such disdain is my humanity."

Lupus
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2010, 12:26:15 AM »
Who wouldn't? =D

Moloch never gets old.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2010, 06:00:41 AM »
Awww, you guys....

blueblood
  • Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2010, 06:23:33 AM »
Why dont i just kill you retard... u think your bullying might get to some people i feed off of it ..throw whatever you want at me illlaugh in your face 

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2010, 06:35:31 AM »
Why dont i just kill you retard... u think your bullying might get to some people i feed off of it ..throw whatever you want at me illlaugh in your face 

See, this is why I think you really are retarded. You see, there's an ocean between us. So unless you have the longest horse face in history, I seriously doubt you could laugh in my face. Wait... was that you just now? Yes, I blieve it was... but it looked more like a horse's ass.

blueblood
  • Watchers
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2010, 06:54:48 AM »
hehe i love your humour x