MonsterVision > Modern Horror

Worst Horror movies ever made

(1/1)

Demonkiller:
:? There are often more bad then good Horror movies. Somethimes they so bad, that they are funny, but most they are terrible. Here is my personal list of the worst Horror movies that ever have been made. You are free to disagree.

1. Last House on the left (1972) sick ,repulsive, sexist. After 5 minutes i run away.

2. All Italian Zombie movies (1977-1984). A weak atempt to take benefit out of the huge succes of the superior Dead series by George A Romero. The special effects in the Italian Zombie flicks are amateur, the acting weak and the Zombies unconvincing.

3. The new version of Psycho. Pfffffffffff.

4. Al movies in the Friday the 13th series. Its always the same story, crazy Jason kills a bunch of stupid teenagers. Boring.

5. The Satanic Rites of Dracula (1973). Hammer on his last legs.

6. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974 and the new Version 2002). No story, no acting, just blood and gore.

hellshussy:
i feel very strongly about horror movies seeing as i do believe in ghosts and things like that

i think horror movies should be more realistic and that would make them more scary!

:twisted: mesdsage me what you think

Anonymous:
Hollywood horror directors could take a few lessons from their Japanses counterparts.They could tell them that blood and gore do not a good horror movie make.

StarLord:
I've never been a fan of the Friday the 13th films.  As you said, the same story over and over again.  In the first, I believe it was Jason's mom doing all the killing.  Jason popped up out of the water at the very end.  In all the others, it was Jason.  He got more and more supernatural and more indestructable as the series went on.  Just slashing and gore and very little story.

StarLord:
I think "Billy the Kid meets Dracula" might be the worst horror films ever made.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version