Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

I desperately need help with a difficult problem.

(1/7) > >>

boodle:
it is quite possible that someone has a lot of my possessions, and those of my friend, including hair, maybe even blood. There is little doubt that they have used/ are using them for black stuff against us, possibly including bothering us with demons (unless the curse just led to the demons as a result of spiritual damage) but i'm pretty sure it's the former. I have no way of getting the stuff back, Is their any way of disclaiming some or all of what they have? not entirely sure how one would go about disclaiming ones hair or blood, but i was thinking mabye i could just disclaim the stuff they've got. or has anyone mabye got a different idea that would fix this. anyway help. someone. please?

Anaya:
On this one, I have no idea how to help you my friend. I never used physical regiments in my handy work. Though, 'll look into it and see what I can dig up for you. In the mean time, try using seals for protection against whatever he may be throwing at you. I had just suggested the 3rd Seal of Jupiter to someone else earlier. http://www.kingsolomonlegend.com/solomon-seal-evil-eye.html I may help until you can find the information you are seeking.

Moloch:
Physical items are used in this sort of thing to give the attacker a way to find their victim over some distance. This is because each person has a different psychic energy and their body vibrates in tune with things taken from their body, or possessions they have had for a long time. These sympathetic vibrations are a kind of beacon to the attacker and anything else they may send after the victim.

So, the solution to your problem would not be to 'disclaim' these items, or retrieve them. Simply change your energy signature, and these items become worthless.

I know I say simply here, and I know it is not really simple to do this... in fact, it will be incredibly difficult, because to accomplish this, you must change your very Self and become someone else forever.

Good luck.

boodle:
worth an ask. protection it is then. I like my soul the way it is. Shame there isn't some kind of glammer that makes your energy signature appear different.   :-(

Muerte:

--- Quote from: boodle on September 04, 2010, 06:37:22 PM ---worth an ask. protection it is then. I like my soul the way it is. Shame there isn't some kind of glammer that makes your energy signature appear different.   :-(

--- End quote ---

That is infinitely more difficult than using a good counter spell.  A little white magic can definitely go a long way (not to mention that once cast the negative energy from the offending spell will likely be whip-lashed back at the caster)  See that's the other side of the blades edge when casting spells, that energy has to go somewhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version