Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

Need protection spells

<< < (2/3) > >>

Countess:
I didn't intend to offend/upset you & I apologize if I did. I do have to say, for my own peace of mind, that I am worried you are willing to die for what you called expiraments.  You can find help here. What methods have you been using for protection so we don't mention things you've already tried. Do you happen to know the identity of the vengeful ghost (I'm assuming you're refering to a human entity since you had already mentioned incubi & succubi & seem to know what you are dealing with.) You also mentioned you needed help protecting other around you so I will look into any charms/talismans that can be of help.

Mr. Reaper:
1. I make sure to clear out my workshop with holy water (a plant mister makes for a good delivery system) and to keep it ringed with salt to keep things in. That's about it for general protection.
2. For specific protection I use solomon's triangle and keep a solomon's pentagram pendant on myself at all times (I've always found them to work very well)
3. I give all my friends similar pendants and keep them out of my workshop at all costs.
4. I also use the smudge stick method as a nod to my native ancestors
5. I don't know the identity of the spirit who has been causing me the most trouble lately (honestly I don't even recall having encountered this one before it started messing with me so I think it's just your basic annoying spirit, really I haven't had the heart to get rid of the pathetic little thing, it mainly just trips me and slams the odd door)
6. Thank you and I'm sorry I got upset, I'm a little touchy after years of being called insane
7. Yes, I do like lists, keeping things ordered helps me, that's why I call them experiments by the way.                         
Honestly my problems aren't that serious yet, just some injuries. Mainly I'm asking because I'm paranoid and I want to make sure if something manages to kill me I don't want anyone else getting killed in the process

Moloch:
Why is everyone helping a kid with stuff like this?

And Reaper, I suggest that you look back at your posts and think long and hard on all of the stupidity you have shown; then apologize for it. This is as nice as I will be on the subject. If you're too self-centered to see your mistakes, let me know. I'll happily point them out to you in the same bullet fashion you have used.

Mr. Reaper:
I apologize for my stupidity

It won't happen again
Goodbye and god bless you

Moloch:
I'm almost sorry to see him go so soon. He was smarter than he looked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version