Aliens, ETs and UFOs > Sightings!

Whats up with all these UFO sightings lately?

<< < (4/23) > >>

Nina:

--- Quote from: Muerte on March 03, 2011, 03:40:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: ravinclaw on March 03, 2011, 01:21:46 PM ---The only one with any credability that I've ever heard of is "project blue book" which is prety much just a record of sightings and that sort of thing.

--- End quote ---

Bluebook.  A smoke blowing project to appease the masses.

--- End quote ---

Exactly ;)

confused_mystery:

--- Quote from: ravinclaw on March 03, 2011, 01:21:46 PM ---The only one with any credability that I've ever heard of is "project blue book" which is prety much just a record of sightings and that sort of thing.

--- End quote ---

hmm never heard of it but then again i don't pay attention to that stuff because to me there's no point:
1. yeepee woohoo sightings, big deal they've always been around
2. ok it could be good or bad that they come here to screw us over or just be here and/or help but until that time *in a stereotype italian accent* forget about it

matthew321:
Well I am also going to throw in some conspiracy here. There have been many sightings in the last ten years and they steadily have been increasing. You will also notice the amount of media involving aliens has also been increased. How many alien movies in the last three years have their been?

Then this year, 2011, there has also been a lot of alien media. More sightings then usual and the media increases its output.
There is a movie about a family that is getting an alien to visit them. They then live with the alien so like an E.T. type genre but they decided to make another one.

I think there a few other movies coming out about aliens too, last year there were a couple as well.

Little Wayne, the music "artist" has a new song about being taken up in a UFO. I cannot think of the name right now.

I am just stating here that there is a correlation between the media and number of sightings. Whether the media is telling us something or is just taking our money, is up to an individual to decide.

Loki:
Based on probability, there are similar creatures like us in the universe. If they are advanced enough to travel through time/space, it means that they either ignore us to avoid the kind of damages we brought to aboriginal races or control us for some evil purposes of their own (as we did with African people in the XVIIth, bla bla bla).

Either way, as we have no control over a possible disclosure, the best is probably not to worry about it ...

ViciouslyMe:
They showed a program about "Project Blue Book" earlier today on the History Channel, and pointed out that military sighting were not included. Just thought I'd mention, seemed interesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version