Aliens, ETs and UFOs > Sightings!

Whats up with all these UFO sightings lately?

<< < (5/23) > >>

Nina:
@ matthew: exactly my point when starting this thread ;)

@Loki: true, best not to worry, but that doesnt mean we cant get prepared, right? cause we cant assume neither they are good or bad or just dont care. Trying to understand any alien civilization or culture based on human one, and i repeat this constantly, is very wrong approach. So, yeah, not worried but ready would be the best way to deal with this. Besides, too much stuff pointing to this particular era for the big changes, not only revolutions on the streets of cities all over the world ;)

confused_mystery:

--- Quote from: ViciouslyMe on March 05, 2011, 01:17:22 PM ---They showed a program about "Project Blue Book" earlier today on the History Channel, and pointed out that military sighting were not included. Just thought I'd mention, seemed interesting.

--- End quote ---

awe  :-( i missed it :(

ravinclaw:
You know theres two versions of blue book right? Theres the one they let us peek at and the one they keep for themself. They know more than they want us to know, thats the way its always been and maybe the way it should be. Around here when people hear its gona snow they go nuts and buy up all the bread and milk. Wonder what they would do if they thought aliens were possibly coming. They would panic and fark everything up in one way or another.

confused_mystery:
lol no i didn't know. and also people would learn how to kiss ass more  :-D

ravinclaw:
I dont know. If an alien showed up at my door, if it was friendly, I would be friendly. If it wasnt I would just shoot it in the face with a 12 gage. I dont take s**t from earthlings, Im not gona start taking it from aliens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version