Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

shielding talisman making help request

<< < (2/2)

ravinclaw:
Black tourmaline, its funny you would mention that. I have about ten pounds of it in a box in my closet. I was told it came from Brazil, and thought it looked pretty cool, but had no idea it was useful for anything. I also have quiet a bit of quorts too. (My kid collects rocks and people are allways giving him s**t.)

Muerte:
  I find it funny that you would mention the Quartz.  It is a key component in cleansing over used stones.  (Certain Quartz also have protection qualities, but as these are generalized I decided to offer him a more specific solution to his problem)

ravinclaw:
Thats usually best I think with people newer to this sort of thing especialy. The simpler the better to avoid mistakes. At this point Im wondering if I should start a new thread about crystals and rocks. I have studied them some on a very miner scale, but havnt realy studied their occult uses. I wouldnt want to go far enough into the subject as to confuse our young friend who started the topic, but I find the topic in general very interesting.

josiah:
Thanks for the replies. Just out of curious evil eye talisman what exactly does it protect me from if I wanted to make it?

Muerte:
 Think of it like putting a Neighbor Hood Watch sticker in the front window of your house.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version