Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

Witches Cabinet--ANNIE STYLE

<< < (3/5) > >>

Nina:
Hey Annie, since ur making ur own candles, i think it would be good that u make a topic about it, im sure there are lots that would be interested in that ;) me for example :)

Anaya:
Lex: I'm glad it is interesting you! :)

Ninja: I don't exactly make them. In fact, the taper candle was made by my friend and was part of a winter solstice gift. She tied sage to it and when I started to set up the cabinet, I noticed the sage had molded so I tossed the sage aside. The rune candle was also based on what she did and I just loved how it turned out.  But, I can make a topic about my methods when I make candles--I might even extend it to blessed ribbons and such. :D So I will start making notes for said thread tonight.

Daemonin:
Okay, for one your pretty kitty reminds me of my calico Lucky :) So cute, yet evil somehow...  <^>

Second... Omg that is a great idea!  I need a place for all of my equipment and I really like what you did.  Once everything settles down around here I may do that :)

Nina:
;)

Anaya:
Daemonin: <3 Kitty! :D Be sure to pick a cabinet that you like or are in love with! :) I found this one at my Mom's and was like: O.O I NEEDS THIS! I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I NEEEEDS THIS!
So she gave it to me xD;;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version