Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

Witches Cabinet--ANNIE STYLE

<< < (4/5) > >>

Levinthross:
hey anaya would you mind sharing how u use theose marbles for binding?

Anaya:
I don't see why not. Warning, though, mine uses blood.

My materials are salt, lancet (for pricking the finger safely), tea candle, marble, and of course a material to light the candle with. Plate is optional if you want a mess or not (I normally use one).

I place a tea candle in the center of the plate and then make a ring of salt around it, saying that only those I invite to this flame may enter and only those with permission may leave. I then light the candle and place three drops of blood in the wax. When the blood is within melted wax (whether you place it in from the get go or on the edge), I take the marble and hold it so the light from the flame is cast upon the marble surface. I then call to the spirit, and invite it to the flame, using my blood to make it a stronger summoning into the salt circle and slowly draw it's energy into the marble. Once I feel the presence within the marble, I place a single drop of blood on the marble, sprinkle some salt on it, then say something along the lines of 'with my blood, I bind you here'. I then use the marble to put out the candle and sealing the deal with wax. I place the marble in a protective ribbon or bag to insure the seal can't be broken. If I so choose it, I can slowly destroy the energy within the marble until it is gone. or I can lock it for eternity within it's new glossy home.

I normally will let a person verify that there is indeed a presence within by letting them feel then neutral marble and then the bound marble.

EDIT:
I was taught that blood worked like raw energy, and that wording is very specific when it came to blood
like if you said something vague like "I bind you." to what? Blood is the strongest so it binds you to you; but if you say 'I bind you to the marble.' then it will bind to the marble with no limitations
Like dealing with mythological fairies xD "I bind you to the marble, and only to the marble, where you can deal no harm or speak and never leave unless I say so."
^ the more defined the 'order', the less likely for it to go wrong (this was how I was taught so I don't know what's right or wrong)

SKGS:
Anaya,
what do you use the cup for? What all can you put into it?

Anaya:
The chalices are made of silver and I normally would put salt and an object in there to purify it or neutralize the charge--such as prep work for marbles. Also, should I make a 'potion' or something of the like, it's handy to drink from it and they are cute <3.

The jar is going to work like a caldron of sorts for mixing ingredients that won't fit in the chalices :3

Nina:

--- Quote from: Anaya on August 15, 2011, 08:00:51 AM ---I don't see why not. Warning, though, mine uses blood.

My materials are salt, lancet (for pricking the finger safely), tea candle, marble, and of course a material to light the candle with. Plate is optional if you want a mess or not (I normally use one).

I place a tea candle in the center of the plate and then make a ring of salt around it, saying that only those I invite to this flame may enter and only those with permission may leave. I then light the candle and place three drops of blood in the wax. When the blood is within melted wax (whether you place it in from the get go or on the edge), I take the marble and hold it so the light from the flame is cast upon the marble surface. I then call to the spirit, and invite it to the flame, using my blood to make it a stronger summoning into the salt circle and slowly draw it's energy into the marble. Once I feel the presence within the marble, I place a single drop of blood on the marble, sprinkle some salt on it, then say something along the lines of 'with my blood, I bind you here'. I then use the marble to put out the candle and sealing the deal with wax. I place the marble in a protective ribbon or bag to insure the seal can't be broken. If I so choose it, I can slowly destroy the energy within the marble until it is gone. or I can lock it for eternity within it's new glossy home.

I normally will let a person verify that there is indeed a presence within by letting them feel then neutral marble and then the bound marble.

--- End quote ---

Short and simple! Would you mind if i share this with FB Monstrous people? Or even better, you share it yourself maybe?

Monstrous Facebook

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version