Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

Smoke Scrying (Or just Scrying in General)

(1/2) > >>

Anaya:
I got some news that kind of made me worry and start a search to find a spirit that has show itself to me many times. Her name is Enya/Eithrayna.

I have seen her many times, and I she has never changed. This is how she always appears. I don't know what she is, but she has saved me and helped me many times. I got a text today that said she was in a scrying/vision, shackled up and clothing ripped. Like she was attacked and taken captive. Now, I know that may sound a little crazy, but I tried to see if I could see it myself. I started with two methods at once; one recorded on camera, the other with a mirror. I got nothing from the mirror, so I tossed it aside and started to focus on the smoke (the other method). Now I know the smoke is hard to see, but if you would like to see if you could see anything, that would be awesome. Here is my smoke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0I5oiMHjDQ

PS: My normal method, I can see the smoke in the mirror and it lets me see with 'different eyes' because it's from a different angel. That is actually taken from art so... :P and it also starts at like 3:00 when I stop messing around with my surroundings and actually focus on the smoke.

If nothing else, let this be a topic about scrying! :D Thoughts, feelings, methods and so forth! :) If I did something wrong, please tell me. Or whatever floats the yacht you live upon so long as it's scrying related. :) <3

Countess:
Scrying has always intrested me but I never had the patience for it. It's something I plan on working on since I am devoting most of my studies right now to sharpening my divination skills. Something I find intresting is the name given you Eithrayna. It is very similar to a flowering tree/plant in the pea family. It flowers through winter. It's quite beautiful & many of the species seem to be mainly red or orange in color which again fits with the drawing although I don't know if the red was something you added artistically. Just intresting to me. If you have any pointers for someone who is having trouble focusing properly?

Anaya:

--- Quote from: Countess on August 04, 2011, 04:29:08 PM ---Scrying has always interested me but I never had the patience for it. It's something I plan on working on since I am devoting most of my studies right now to sharpening my divination skills. Something I find interesting is the name given you Eithrayna. It is very similar to a flowering tree/plant in the pea family. It flowers through winter. It's quite beautiful & many of the species seem to be mainly red or orange in color which again fits with the drawing although I don't know if the red was something you added artistically. Just interesting to me. If you have any pointers for someone who is having trouble focusing properly?

--- End quote ---

The red was actually how she appeared to me. The coloring job was purely appearance of how she showed herself to me. Um... normally when I'm not freaking out, I meditate first then proceed with scrying. When your mind is calm, it is more open for information. :) That's all I have for that.

Daemonin:
What's good about you having this on a video is that you can always pause and go back. 

I watched it a good while, but there was a part that gave me some chills and that's around 7:35.  If you pause it at 7:39 you may see something.  I won't say what I think it is because I don't want to completely sway someone else before they watch it. 

The smoke itself is enthralling and I couldn't help but think of winged things while I watched the smoke, but also had the impression that there was more than one entity in the area. Some running, hiding... at one point the smoke looked like it was reaching out toward the camera, and I would just have to assume you were behind the camera.  I'll continue to watch it when I get more room to concentrate -- my spell kitty is in heat, the boys are being driven crazy, and the kittens are running laps around me.  So much for familiar help XD

Anaya:

--- Quote from: Daemonin on August 04, 2011, 04:52:42 PM ---What's good about you having this on a video is that you can always pause and go back. 

I watched it a good while, but there was a part that gave me some chills and that's around 7:35.  If you pause it at 7:39 you may see something.  I won't say what I think it is because I don't want to completely sway someone else before they watch it. 

The smoke itself is enthralling and I couldn't help but think of winged things while I watched the smoke, but also had the impression that there was more than one entity in the area. Some running, hiding... at one point the smoke looked like it was reaching out toward the camera, and I would just have to assume you were behind the camera.  I'll continue to watch it when I get more room to concentrate -- my spell kitty is in heat, the boys are being driven crazy, and the kittens are running laps around me.  So much for familiar help XD

--- End quote ---

It was about that time that I started to feel sick and get a headache so that doesn't surprise me that something is there. Within the whole second of 7:39, I actually saw two things during a pause and play (when you play and pause right after the other to get a frame by frame) which was a face and then a running figure, but I'm physically ill all the sudden, so I'm having issues concentrating; I keep looping it to try and see more but I can't focus.

If it helps any, Enya's 'symbol' from past experiences was always a phoenix. At one part, I actually see it take off, so I know I got something, it's just finding it... Thank you, by the way, for watching and helping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version