Witches Brew > The Book of Shadows

Focal points & objects

<< < (2/5) > >>

Azurahn:
Battle was already explained.

The Ratchet, as in a Hound of the Wild Hunt

Little trinkets and amulets aren't exactly my idea of good focal objects for something like this.

Countess:
I'm sorry but I don't see where the battle was explained. But since you mentioned that the Ratchet is one of the hounds of the Wild Hunt I am  assuming you are  dealing with what is also called a hell hound & are looking for something with a little more oomph or similar to what you had in your previous collection. If that is the case, is the hound attached to a certain area or home; or more to a person/family?

Azurahn:

--- Quote from: Azurahn on September 24, 2011, 12:09:36 PM ---To help me focus what was my mind and what was the Ratchet's.
To sortof find myself

--- End quote ---

That battle.

Ratchet is a general term as is Hell Hound, but preferred over it because often what's described as a Hell hound is myth.
And think of this as Therianthropy if it makes it easier, because that's the closest explanation to what's going on I can comfortably offer even to myself.

The lighter was good, as was the fountain. But I had support. Both things are now in Washington, and I'm stuck getting ready to move to Ohio.

My other friends aren't strong or aware enough to offer support, so yeah I guess items that have a lot of oomph.

I know items are picky, person sensitive so I understand that I'm the only one to find it/them, but I don't know anything about this stuff lol. I need pointed in the right direction, some suggestions to try.

It was only a few years ago I got my answers as to "wth is wrong with me" and I had a wife, a cousin and her husband for support. Silly that I didn't start learning all this sooner.

Hope that clears the confusion. If you need more detail, pm me.

ravinclaw:
Try it without the trinkets. If it dosnt work try harder. 

Azurahn:
 :laugh: Its an idea I've wanted to try. Can't afford to fail at someplace like work or class and I don't have the time or support to make a go of it except vaca days. I'd prefer to use those for family.

And I know someone will bring it up, believing it's relevant so I'll answer it now.......... I have no way of describing the experiences of  failure without sounding bananas or full of s**t, so please don't expect it. It's useless to all this anyhow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version