The Animal Within > The Otherkin & Therians

Awakening

<< < (15/15)

ArcticWolf88:

--- Quote from: TeteoInan on November 06, 2011, 07:24:04 AM ---Thanks for sharing hon.  :-D

--- End quote ---

Is that sincere or the 22-inch stick poking me again :-P *poke*

You're welcome...considering a lot of it had to be censored *Wolf laughs*

I was as honest as I could be within the site guidelines...

Oh, and about something earlier...

You know this isn't going to help your other side, or your other "half"

My posts in the Inferno and Furry threads should prove what kind of affect that all this crap is having on my inner wolf!

ChaosDreamer:
I feel almost humbled that so many of ya can share such an amazing feeling. I'm almost ashamed of who and what I am, because I was such a stupid kid when I agreed to a ritual I knew nothing about. See, I use to study necromancy and some of the darker things in witchcraft and voodoo. I might share soon, but it was less an awakening, more a falling.

ViciouslyMe:
Well, the fact that you say 'use to' means that you no longer do. That could, in a sense, be seen as an awakening.

ArcticWolf88:
I feel almost humbled that so many of ya can share such an amazing feeling. I'm almost ashamed of who and what I am, because I was such a stupid kid when I agreed to a ritual I knew nothing about. See, I use to study necromancy and some of the darker things in witchcraft and voodoo. I might share soon, but it was less an awakening, more a falling.

At least u have found your way back...and as V stated, that is an awakening, in the general sense...not in the sense my wolf-half was awakened, but still one, nonetheless :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version