The Animal Within > The Werewolves' Den

Hybrid?

(1/2) > >>

TheaBelle:
I am just figuring out that I am were. I have dreams of wolves and I see them when I am just walking down the Sidewalk in my town. I have a strong connection with the woods and I am drawn to the moon. But the only thing that confuses me is my strong thirst for blood. I have to void my friend to not attack them. It's like I can't controls myself anymore. Is this normal or am I some kind of hybrid?

Also, if you have any advise for me and my new found animalism, please feel free to post them. I can use all the help I can get.

TheaBelle:
I also was born on a full moon.

grimweird:
Erm... Have you considered consulting a psychologist? Not to sound sarcastic or judgmental or anything, but might this be something that is NOT supernatural?

TheaBelle:
i am not roleplaying. if you have nothing to say that help ten please don't say it. i have been to a sphycologist the put me on some medication but it doesn't work. im possotive this is not just a mental state, it's likely a supernatual thing, i'm not one to freak out over somthing that i feel doesn't need to be blown up. i feel as if this is a normal feeling, i am just trying to figure out what i am.

grimweird:
I see... Super... Have a good life kid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version