Monstrous Café > Idle

Random Crazyness

(1/4) > >>

Finrod852:
Good morning all! Hope all is well. I have many humorous stories, and jokes to tell. Please feel free to use this page to vent your funny bone with jokes of any age. I always find laghter incredibly sublime, and guess what, it doesn't even have to rhyme! :D

Finrod852:
The Poem That I Wrote

This is the poem that I wrote

These are the words that are in the poem that I wrote

This is the mouth that's saying the words that are in the poem that I wrote

This is the person who has the mouth that's saying the words that are in the poem that I wrote

This is the audience that will do anything to shut up the person who has the mouth that's saying the words that are in the poem that I wrote

This is the forum that tortures an audience until they will do anything to shut up the person who has the mouth that's saying the words that are in the poem that I wrote

Finrod852:
Subject: A Laugh with Finrod
I have a friend named Judy, and she started her own religious movement. It's called Judy-ism!

Finrod852:

Finrod852:
Subject: A Laugh with Finrod

I just got my haircut last weekend. I realized that no one is ever happy with what they have. There are people with straight hair who want curly, people with curly hair who want straight, and bald people want everyone to be blind. It reminds me of when I saw my old barber, Mr. Schwartz two months ago.

[Me]: Mr. Schwartz, could you make my hair short on one side and on the other side make a zig-zag and on the back just put a few bald spots.

[Schwartz]: Now Finrod, you know I can't do that.

[Me]: Really Mr. Scwartz? You did it last time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version