The Animal Within > The Werewolves' Den

i feel alone...

(1/1)

leon abel trueheart:
hi everyone i'm what iv'e come to the conclusion is a shine hound and i haven't met any others of my kind i even feel alone around other wolfish creatures can anyone help me find information on my species? please......

LeXtruX:
Ok, first let me introduce you to some friends you might want to use from now on, they are called interpunction... This makes post much easier to read...
Now, onto the question at hand, what do you mean with Shine Hound? I have never heard of this and if you are trying to state you are the opposite of a hell hound, let me tell you you're more likely to be a wolf that just hasn't found his right pack yet... And if you mean actual wolfish creatures (dogs, wolves, foxes, and other members of the canine family) let me add the fact that you are still human :)
With the small post you gave us we don't have much to go on, so please give us more background information as to why you came to this conclusion

leon abel trueheart:
well it started when i looked in the mirror one day i looked up and instead of seeing a human i saw a bipedal wolfish creature, initially i dismissed  it because i was tired but it started happening more often over the next few weeks. in myth and lore from all cultures a werewolf looks simply like a bipedal wolf but what i see in the mirror looks similar to a werewolf but too monstrous, viscous, and fearsome. it is also said that some people can see a reflection of their spirit in the mirror, particularly among my family, also one day a few years after words appeared "shine hound". i have also noticed in spiritual battles though that my hide is never pierced not even with stuff that's, blessed, silver, or both. i also have venom that can turn other's spirit forms into a slightly weaker version of what i am, but its draw back is that it has a higher mortality rating than that of a were wolf's venom

and as for physical descriptions: red eyes and slit pupils, about 6.9 foot tall, white back fur and the rest of the fur is black, increased physical endurance, increased strength and agility, venom given off by claws fangs and energy, can't really think of anything else to describe it

p.s. sorry about the absence of punctuation

LeXtruX:
First off: thank you, that post was a lot easier to read... Second, we should conclude that the concept of people transforming physically is incorrect... The reason for this is that, even though our souls may not always be that of a human, our bodies are and will be so for as long as we live, and when we finally die, our souls just move on to the next body, wether or not it's a representation of the souls original form or not is irrelevant...
From what I've read, I might conclude you are being delusional during this moments, either because you want it to be so, or that you scared it's happening... But please, don't take this the wrong way, the reasons for these delusions could have something to do with your soul's true self, so we cannot dismiss the fact that you are a "shine hound". But we should make sure you are able to cope with the daily stress our mind goes through, because if a soul is inside the wrong body (not the physical looks or form, look at it like a 6 ton truck having an engine of a mopet, or the otherway around, depending on what you would view as your soul and body, I was referring to your soul by saying the truck and the engine being your body)... It might be that your soul is too powerfull for your body and your body's mind cannot cope with that power, so in any case you need to train your own mind through forms of meditation and self awareness besides what your soul is... Find ways to relieve daily stress so that you don't have extra baggage... Whatever the case might be here, following this advice will help anyway because this will make you stronger as well, even if my assumptions are wrong :)
But let's get back to your question... There are many humans out there that have souls of other entities than a "pure" human who never meet anyone that is the same kind as they are and never feel lonely, this is because we are all humans too, just as there are caucasians, blacks, asians, etc... If we focus too much on that little part that makes us different, it is normal to feel lonely, rather than looking for your "own" kind, you might want to find people with common believes, interest and methods to go through life, people with whom you can work together to conquer every obstacle you face. :-) There are a lot of packs out there that consists out of many soul types, therian, celestials, demonics and/or "pure" humans. And even with all these mixed types they still manage to have bounds that overcome mere friendship, but are companionship, the pack is more like 1 entity where every part works together for the good of the whole.

leon abel trueheart:
they're less delusions and more what i see in the mirror, it happens every time i look in the mirror, but i do hope that if i stop looking in it and start talking to people, like one could imply from the end of you comment, hopefully i can forget about a lot of stuff that has caused mental trauma and the things that have stressed me out completely for the past 10 years, and i thank you for the advice my friend  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version