Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

UFO Psychic Predicted HURRICANES

<< < (6/6)

Shadow:
I agree with that too but you have abviously never met an Australian aboriginal before have you? I don't mean to be racist but it's hard they are 1 of the un-nicest races of people ever. Some of them are extremly nice and I have met them, I have also travelled north to the aboriginal towns were they sniff petrol on the streets, the police sell them drugs, they gample away any money they earn or spend it on alcohol and drugs and they still hunt their own food. It is actually very sad that white people came and made them like that but that can't be helped now. I have met an aboriginal man that spoke no english at all and remembers the first white people that came to his town, he also remembers them killing his friends and family and enslaving him yet he still says the "White Fella's" are as much Australian now as the aboriginal's and yet you come here and have the nerve to say that I am not an Aussie?

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: Shadow ---Also you were deleted because the forum was hacked.
--- End quote ---

Yes, I was able to re-establish an account
with the same ID, etc without problems.

It was probably NOT Monstrous, but a possible
psy-warfare subconcious warfare act by a hacker
that got my account waylaid via disk scrub :!:

I removed any accusation directed at Monstrous
from the post.

maggot man:
Most native cultures are scarred irrevocably by their disastrous encounters  with a belligerent,invading Anglo-Saxon society. The loss of their ancestral land and cherished spiritual practices often drive the broken and despairing survivors to seek what solace they can in self-destructive habits that offer them a temporary respite from the harsh new reality imposed on them. For these unfortunate people,recovery will always be a distant hope. They are simply lost,striving to recapture the world they lost,yet finding themselves dragged against their will into the one they now inhabit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version