Monstrous Café > Mayday! Mayday!

UFO Psychic Predicted HURRICANES

<< < (2/6) > >>

maggot man:
Perhaps you would enjoy enlightening us on the nature of your mission at the
Extra Terrestrials part of this forum,yes?

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: Shadow ---
--- Quote from: Intelligence ---(Monstrous Moderators want to Hide this from You.)
(Monstrous Moderators have banned me from Being Truthful.
--- End quote ---

Get a grip, Liar..
--- End quote ---

I have a grip called "the upper hand" that some
Humans don't like very much...

The Monstrous Moderators removed my Log-in,
probably deleted my carefully entered profile data, and deleted my TWO posts.

That's right: It only took TWO Truthful posts to get ousted :!:

Could there be some CIA KGB at Monstrous :?:

How about You :?:

Are You CIA KGB :?

"What Goes Around Comes Around..."

maggot man:
The KGB dosen't exist anymore,bub. It vanished a long time ago,along with the rest of the Soviet Union.  :roll:

Scotty:
INTEL------- If you get this then come on down to the Alien/UFO section and lay out your views were they belong. I don't bite and know one else is currently there at the moment. You can lose the old grudge and talk freely your choice. :)

Voo:
No baby, the hacker did all that dirty work when he hacked in the other night. A whole month's worth of work is gone now and has to be done over. I'm on the case. Alot of stuff will just have to be reposted. There's nothing we can do about that. It's just gone into cyberspace. I don't understand. This has happened twice since I've been here. A month's worth of new members, articles, PM's, mod assignments, reformulations, deletions, additions....all gone. I could tear that hacker's face off. But life goes on....especially if you're a vampire........Let's start over, guys. Bite the bullet and Just Do It!
 :!:  :evil:  :x  :!:  :evil:  :x  :!:  :evil:  :x  :!:  :evil:  :x  :!:  :evil:  :x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version