Witches Brew > Pagan Living

Shamanism

(1/2) > >>

LightWarrior:
Ok a Shaman is a person who has the ability to tap into the spiritual realm in order to tap into information and wisdom they would normally not be able to obtain in the material world.Also this person must venture out on what is called a Vision Quest.There are also those are able to safely pull demons or evil spirits from a person and dispose of this demon or evil spirit.The true test is if one can freely walk through the spiritual world with out being harmed by any.A lot of the shamanic relegion has been lost over the years,and to truely be able to learn and understand what true shamanism is you will not find it in any book,or in any new form of shamanism.

Those who are able to teach mostly will not if you are not from there tribe,but for a select few if these shaman see something in you they might teach you.It is a long hard road but honestly would it be worth it if it was easy.My grandfather taught me the way of the Shaman before he passed and know I honor him by helping anyone who will willing let me help them.

This is only a short version and not very detailed that will come later,But until then be safe.

Devious Viper:
Hi Light Warrior, congratulations on your "promotion" to Moderator! I was wondering if you would be able to tell us a little about your background, how you came to the shamanic traditions?

~ Viper ~

LightWarrior:
Sure well as some on this site know.I use to be a Catholic Priest and I lost my faith in the church.When I came home I went to live with my grandfather in New Mexico on the res.I was taught by my grandfather who was taught by his grandfather and so on.I do travel alot doing whatever I can to help people,who have got in to trouble by useing magick in ways it was not intended to be used.I am also very close to some who practice Wicca,and currently study the art of the druid.See I truely beleive knowledge is power,and i try and learn as much as I possibly can.

LightWarrior:
I have been gone for awhile but I am back now.I apologize for my absence.

Morticia:
I've been absent for a while too.

It's good to see you back.

~Morticia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version