MonsterVision > Monstrous TV

Best New Horror Program?

(1/3) > >>

Quest:
This new TV season has seen a number of new supernatural/horror programs premiere.  So I was wondering how the membership here feels about these new programs?  Which one do you like best?  Feel free to express your preference and why.

Quest:
I was reluctant to include "Ghost Whisperer" because I really don't regard it as horror.  It has supernatural overtones but not exactly a scarey show.  Lost is kind of inbetween horror and science fiction in my opinion.

Phantom X:
Isnt it weird that the networks are excepting supernatural plots instead of denying them?

Scotty:
Anyone know whats with Threshold, Invator and other Alien based shows inluding new movies? Getting us use to them?

Quest:
I don't know in terms of that, but it does seem as if the networks are definitely picking up similar shows.
Most of this is due to the popularity of Lost, which took everyone by surprise.  So ABC added Invasion, NBC added Surface and CBS added Threshold.
Then WB picked up Supernatural and and has added the Night Stalker.  So far Stalker seems to be the only one not doing well and in danger of cancellation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version