Apocalypse Soon > The End

Pale Horse's Mate

(1/1)

Scotty:
Professor's "Kill 90% of Population" Comments Echo UN, Elite NGO policies.

The next thing that someone might say on this subject is that terrorists might launch some airborne virus. It really doesn’t matter. The Elitists arnt the only ones who plan for such massacres.

What presses my sider is modern scientists coming out of the woodwork, getting all the credit and backing by saying that these are the exact steps that should be taken. These are the people that need to be stopped before history plays its sick game of catch-up. They are totally oblivious to the past and that should concern all of us. To kill 80-90% of the human population.  Like Dr.Death for example.<------this bstrd even got an academy award from the U.N. after his big rally!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/030406massculling.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/040406_b_depopulation.htm

This hole mentality makes my stomach sick and so how degrading can society be to ignore the ‘First Signs’?...I may never know

Morticia:
How interesting!

When the good professor is the first to stand in line to receive the ebola virus I'll take him seriously.

However, judging by his picture he's no spring chicken and his bulging waistline is indicative of heart disease and/or diabetes.

What a creep!

~Morticia

alastor moon:
kinda ooky....but hey, did you know there's already an airborne ebola? it doesn't effect humans though, but think, one little mutation and....poof.... a big hunk of the population will need to be burnt since we can't burry them all.

maggot man:
This man harbours arrogant illusions of toying with nature. A greater display of stupid ignorance I have rareley seen. Ebola is not something that any mortal tyrant can hope to control,regradless of how much power he might wield over the rest of his species, for that monstrous pathgoen respects no master but that which nature has imposed on it. And no one, absolutley no one,can compel her creation to conform to their petty designs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version